Sign in to follow this  
Olham

One of the greatest WW1 Aircraft Photo Collections

Without a doubt Olham, one of the richest archives on the net. Thanks for posting the link for our new members who may not be aware of this must-see collection.

Thanks Olham,has a newbie didnt know this existed,fantastic site,before i came onto this forum and purchased phase 3,and H.I.T.R i never really thought about the guys and gals in the WW1 era

it was allways WW2 sims and history that was my 1st port of call,but since owning this incredible sim ive been WW1 mad already purchased and read in 2 days!! Sagittarius Rising brilliant book

so thank you 2 all who put me on the right path :salute:

I know that path - came from IL2, but then I remembered "Flying Corps Gold" and google for WW1 air combat sims.

So I came to OFF and it's forum, where gentlemen as the above RAF_Louvert taught me more about that time period

with patience; gentleman Typhoon sent me the Phase2 DVD for free (all the way from Canada! - Thanks again, Tony!)

and gentlemen like UncleAl and Cameljockey taught me first OFF steps. (Forgive me the "gentleman", UncleAl, I know

you're trying hard not to appear like one. :grin:)

You will grow with the Forum and your interest, Adger. Oh, and "Sagittarius rising" is next on my list.