Sign in to follow this  
Jug

Bucaneer, Bucaneer, where art thou, Bucaneer

OK, Jug's been participating sporadically for a while now and I am wondering if the A-Team Bucaneer project has arrived at the finish line yet. I see skins for the Buc for SF2 and lots of email, but the Combat Ace search engine does not take me to a completed jet. I will assume that the project is still on-going. Any news??

buca is available at A-Team site for SFP1 and SF2

OK, Jug's been participating sporadically for a while now and I am wondering if the A-Team Bucaneer project has arrived at the finish line yet. I see skins for the Buc for SF2 and lots of email, but the Combat Ace search engine does not take me to a completed jet. I will assume that the project is still on-going. Any news??

As the above but I am awaiting Ravenclaws variant... as some of the Pics look fantastic... The A-Team one isn't that bad but I will wait...

OK, here's where I prove that I am out of touch. Where is the A-Team site?

• Like 1