Sign in to follow this  
Winder

Training Field - P4 DEVELOPMENT SCREENSHOTS!

in England....will post some more later...

WM

post-45781-0-62751500-1307542263.jpg

Dusk - at a field just outside London...

WM

post-45781-0-83550800-1307542933.jpg

Looks great, but then I didn't expect anything but great from you guys. :drinks:

In France....

WM

And a few random shots I have.....

WM

post-45781-0-00856100-1307544005.jpg

post-45781-0-18200800-1307544052.jpg

post-45781-0-15098800-1307544085.jpg

Waiting is the hardest part! I am ready with credit card in hand.

Hey, that is looking comfortable there - barracks with an oven in there surely, and a dry clean bed!

Airfields with the whole infrastructure - superb, Winder!

Just the learning process of the flying will already be fun from such training fields.

And I wonder if you will add certain buildings here and there to identify specific aerodromes?

Like the sugar factory and the Roucourt Castle ; or Bailleul Asylum (Hint, hint!) ?

Very, very nice, It sort of looks a bit like the set for Flambards.

You realize of course that the game is now going to need AVRO 504's for the Gosport training system? ( I keed..) You'll also need Farman MF7 and 11's. What the hell, let's go all out and do a prewar 'Summer on the Hill' recreation of the halcyon days of early RFC operations with BE2's, ( real early version ) Farman Boxkites, and all the assorted mix of makers from that era.

Eh? :good:

Lewie , ( who is bucking for a scolding..)

I wonder, have you guys tried making the shadows darker?

those fields are lovely :good:

Just stunning detail but even better is the sheer variety that seems to be being crafted into place. Every town, every airfield looks real because it's not a cookie cutter copy of every other one. Between that, the new planes, all of the new incredible scenery, the detailed cockpits and the amazing weather effects, the best single word that I could use to sum it all up would be "Alive".

What's even more amazing is that you folks aren't done yet. I'm sure there's many more suprises that will be immediately recognizable when it's released as well as a number of changes made "under the hood" in regards to AI, performance, etc.

I too have credit card in hand and am ready to order or pre-order at any time.

Hellshade

The new fields also seem to blend into the surrounding scenery almost seamlessly. Looks great!

Breathtaking scenery. A real eyeopener. :good:

The fields, the sky, the objects... all of them look amazingly well balanced and blended together!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh to be in England,

Now that Winder's there...

:good::clapping:

those airfieldpics, especially those trainingfield pics are simply awesome. no more patchy look but now you'll have to know where your airfield is or at least take a very good look.:yikes:

I love what OBD is doing for our WWI experience. I count myself as very fortunate that such dedication is shared with what is sadly too few people. Much respect and kudos to all the developers/skinners and artists of all ilks involved. The upcoming release will wow us surely. I bare in mind that not only are historical objects represented in wonderful imagery but they are also relevant in context/campaign. OBD does not create a new plane for example and say "here you go, lads". No, it all ties together like no other WWI flight sim I've ever seen. Did I say fortunate? Dare I say blessed? I await the release or the chance to preorder. I remain, as always, a fan of OFF and this forum.

Rickitycrate

Coming in to land at Sutton's Farm is nicely tricky now firstly finding it then realising you have not a lot of space once you get low. Makes you realise why they didn't like those aircraft with high speed landing.