SA-8 "9K33 Osa" SAM system doesn't appear in the game.

I have all the SF2 games merged and according to SA-8_userlist.ini many european and middle east countries have used this system since 1975 but in the game the SA-8 vehicles-lauchers don't appear.

What year are you flying in? And it could be a LimitedNationsList that's preventing them from showing up too...

For example, Syria is included in the IsraelME terrain and started using SA-8 since 1983 but when I choose SEAD missions after 1983, SA-8 SAM system doesn't appear.

For example, Syria is included in the IsraelME terrain and started using SA-8 since 1983 but when I choose SEAD missions after 1983, SA-8 SAM system doesn't appear.

Extract the SA-8_data.ini with the Cat Extractor, then change the 'MOBILE_SAM' variable to 'MOBILE_AAA'. IIRC objects defined as MOBILE_SAM appear during CAS missions only.

cause TK added some scripting to allow for airdefenses to move with truck convoys

OTH, if one still wants to keep a defensive umbrella on CAS mission, create a 'clone' of the SA-8 (there's 2), call them SA-8_s (for static), and make the data ini adjustment to MOBILE_AAA. This should allow them to come out and play for fixed defenses

Thanks Blade!

When I made the change you said SA-8 appeared and is very effective! I can't understand though why a mobile SAM system needs to be mentioned as mobile AAA.

been that way since Day 1 ™. That's why we made the 'ajustment'.