HI,

Since the May 2011 patch i'm getting a random game crash when loading reaches 30%, it doesn't happen that often but its enough to be annoying. There is something in my modified installs that is not always compatable with the patch. I've tested a vanilla install and it doesn't happen. So if any of you know what loads at 30% it'll help me find out where to look and compare it to the origionals in the cat files.

Cheers

What's happening is that one or more of your modded INIs isn't up to date. You need to have look at the 'Changelist' document in the main C:/ProgramFiles/etc...... folder and see which ones you need to replace in your mod folder. If you've got a heavily modded install like myself, you'll have to spend a couple of days replacing INI folders. A pain in the a*se, I know, but absolutely necessary. Bear in mind of course that any tweaks you've made in the old INIs will have to be made again in the new ones.

Edited by Piecemeal