I trying to use the Swedish Air Force J-9 and J-20 (SF1 planes)in SF2 fully merged, but the decals doesn't show up on the plane ingame. What is wrong? Can it be because the decals is still in the aircraft folder and decals.ini is pointing to the decals in the aircraft folder. I also have problems with the Tunnan & Draken fueltanks in SF2, the lods inis and skin is in the weaponsfolder but they don't show up in the loadoutscreen where you put on the weapons the pylons for the tanks has the FT on AllowedWeaponClass, but they are not showing up as a loadable weapon in the weapon loadoutscreen.

Edited by DarthRevan

read my post(s) in this thread:

http://combatace.com/topic/65548-skywarrior-decal-trouble/

as to weapons, are the inis converted to SF2 standard?

EDIT: if you wait a couple of days, I can have the full package, SF2 ready early next week.

Edited by Wrench

full package, all inclusive (but I can't find the Austrian skin that I"m sure I saw once. unless it was just for the Draken....?? :dntknw: ???)

full package, all inclusive (but I can't find the Austrian skin that I"m sure I saw once. unless it was just for the Draken....?? :dntknw: ???)

What I know the Austrian skin was Draken only at least the one I have