Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

download problem

I logged into biohaz as usual. I go to the downloads page and noticed that while Im still logged in as pcpilot in the frame to the rightside of page, I am listed as a visitor on the downloads page.

biohaz1.jpg

When I try to login as pcpilot, it tells me I have an "Invalid password".

biohaz2.jpg

Then when I tried to download the files on the "Hangar screen/Menu" page, I got this error message...

biohaz3.jpg

When I tried to download files from other directories, some would download and some wouldnt and I would get same error message as above. I also noticed on SFP1 F-4 skins page that one screenshot of skin was WAY large and didnt allow a view of the download button. That was here...F-4C 57thFIS Black Knights.

MJ, have you seen this? Can someone who does the website work reply so I can take down these pics; they use a lot of my webspace.

Sorry PC, I replied on this on another thread. I'm currently reupping all the files to our web server as the old file server is no longer available. I got the files uploaded last night, and tonight when I get home I'll do the database changes. With luck, the downloads will be working again tonight.

The File Area is back in action for the time being. I still need to work on a long-term solution for storage, we are already sitting on close to 1Gb of LOMAC and Strike Fighters files. Anybody want to help chip in for a year of file hosting for us? I need about 80-100 bucks to get a decent-sized storage/bandwidth solution. Paypal donations are always welcome... :rolleyes:

Thanks Mj, appreciate it. PM sent...