Sign in to follow this  
"Gulf Knight"

Adding new models

I take this opportunity to show my appreciation to all the people how are working in this project and the grate looking photos so far. :clapping: But I have one thing that I would like you all consider, to make it possible for 3d modelers to add there model to you game. :yes:

Take care,

GK

P.S. I have created new forum for your project at Gulf Knight Air Base new Jet Thunder forum

hello :)

What will probably happen is that we follow an IL2 style approach. We've had some discussion about that between me and dante as it was a bit of an issue on weather to be open or closed - but on balance we just dont want to endanger the online play possibility through 'modcheating'

we do however plan to be very open with the fans who would like to do mods and will operate a program of updates to include third party content or possible to have third parties develop expansion packs. They might then earn something for their efforts.

but thats in the future - firstly we must get it all done!

Great, you choosed the best solution to keep the whole thing coherent :yes:

Edited by ChrisDNT