Is it possible to make a campaign with no ground forces without any ground forces? Without the message: "Enemy forces have achieved their strategic objectives."

Yes. All the stock WoV campaigns have no ground forces. Take a look at those campaign files.

Either you can remove all ground units on the map or you can disable ground offensives with this

GroundOffensiveAllowed=FALSE

I got this out of the SF2V campaigns but SF1 and SF2 will work on this either way

Put false under the enemy force as well

If they are allowed to advance no wonder they are winning

FTR - the SF2V campaigns do have ground units in them - they just cant move so nothing happens with them!

Edited by MigBuster

If i remember right one ground unit per side is neccessary.

My problem is no longer with the ground offensives, your earlier advice solved those problems! Now the player's side is winning after 1 mission. Once you complete your first mission, in the remarks section of the debriefing screen, it says "Order has been received to halt air operations" and the campaign ends. This is the problem I need fixed now.