Sign in to follow this  

Ok, so for some reason my wingmen keep flying unarmed which is really annoying, how can i resolve this? also is there a way to make animations maual, i have a helicopter MH-60G and when i take off all the doors open and that should obviously be the other way round, any help is appreciated, cheers :D

Wingmen use the defined loadout in the loadout.ini - or you can change their loadouts manually in the loadout screen in game.

Guessing that this is only happening with add on Jets - if you go to the loadout screen and there are no weapons loaded at all - then either the loadout.ini is missing/not set up properly, or you do not have the correct weapons installed into the game that it needs.

Look in the data.ini for a section regarding the door and see if you can change the method to manual - as a hint you can probably do this the same way as opening cockpits manually and assigning them to an animation key.