ok i used to be able to zoom in and out when flying from the cockpit view, now i can only zoom in and not out, how do i change this :(

What control do you use?

I use a joystick thumb button -- Forward (0 degrees) for zoom in, Backwards (180 degrees) for zoom out.

Have you messed with your Viewlist.ini file?

i use a ps3 control, but for zoom i use mouse left click zoom in, right click zoom out, i installed a b52 ages ago and thats what made this zoom problem then i managed to change it back to how the zoom used to work, but then the b52 didnt work for some reason so i download it again install it and its changed the zoom yet again!!!!1 and this time i cant remember how i changed it back, and yes previously i did use the viewlist.ini to change it but this time i cant remember haha :|

Okay I don't know anything about fancy joysticks. I use a simple Saitek Cyborg Graphite -- it came with NO software at all; the way it should be.

Other than that, extract the Viewlist.ini and try again. Once you get things working, make a backup copy of Viewlist.ini and the Controls folder. I backup copy my entire game folder to different hard drives and then DVDs and store them in the closet, and a few copies off-site in case of flood, fire, theft, asteroid, marriage, or that nuc in the Georgia swamp going off because two pilots (B-47, F-86Dora) -- BOTH pilots from MISSISSIPPIE -- collided like peanut butter and chocolate. There's debate about that nuc being a live round though. Don't take any chances. BACK UP when you get your game right!

Other than that, extract the Viewlist.ini and try again. Once you get things working, make a backup copy of Viewlist.ini and the Controls folder. I backup copy my entire game folder to different hard drives and then DVDs and store them in the closet, and a few copies off-site in case of flood, fire, theft, asteroid, marriage, or that nuc in the Georgia swamp going off because two pilots (B-47, F-86Dora) -- BOTH pilots from MISSISSIPPIE -- collided like peanut butter and chocolate. There's debate about that nuc being a live round though. Don't take any chances. BACK UP when you get your game right!

You forgot to mention the main threath/calamity: cleaning activities of the wife.......:heat:

Houdoe,

Derk

You forgot to mention the main threath/calamity: cleaning activities of the wife.......:heat:

Houdoe,

Derk

I mentioned marriage, along with the unique case of a Georgia girl. Strange, but I've worked around lots of travelers, and my two fave accents, to me the most beautiful sounds, are Georgia USA and Georgia EastEuro.

aircraft, hang in their. I've corrupted my Controls file many times, but to fix it, I've just copied over a backup. That won't fix a joystick issue though....or maybe software joysticks have stuff to backup?