Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Al Queda's new CEO

Just go ahead and paint a bullseye on his dress now.

He certainly looks the Part!...those soulless eyes give him away

I rise in the east, and fall in the west.

What am I?

Al queda

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

hmmm more fish food

Take out this guy and another one will takes his place. You cant kill Al Queda, you cant kill an idea. You have to prove them wrong, show them that what they believe about the west if false. Now all that might be impossible but nobody will ever be able to kill Al Queda.

Take out this guy and another one will takes his place. You cant kill Al Queda, you cant kill an idea. You have to prove them wrong, show them that what they believe about the west if false. Now all that might be impossible but nobody will ever be able to kill Al Queda.

In the Middle Ages, the Order of the Hashishins often assassinated Muslim and sometimes Christian charismatic and important leaders. But he never tried to assassinate any Templar leader, for he knew that such a man would be replaced at once by another, without even slightly destabilizing the Order. Nonetheless, the Templars were eventually eradicated, through one single cautiously arranged blow, with the complicity of the Papacy and of many indebted European kings. Such an arranged international move would be hard to obtain today, because of the inertia of some involved countries (did I say Pakistan? no, I didn't).

the problem is not the west

the problem is those f***ing assholes blow up their selfs here in iraq! , well last week there was morthan 5 suiciders ( in tikrit ) one was in a Gas tanker which take out their selfs in the market on innocent ppl! and of curse 60 ppl dies and the last one was the tanker one which explode him self in an ING checkpoint and there was more than 100 PPl standing there and waiting to get checked ... well nobody got check all dies! one among them were my friend and he is a ING soldier which died in that explosion

what should we do with al quaeda?

we've fought the iranian army for 8 years and we won that fight and we lost more than 1 million man for 8 years , but now alquaeda and is not an army! and thy still have a progress on us!

in fact i was ISOF ( iraqi special operation forces ) but i quit last year coz alquaeda hijacked on of my relatives and in the same very day they call ( quit your job or we kill your cousin! ) i quit but the next day my cousin back with no head on his body!

when i was ISOF we've killed many of them and arrested thousand of them but aint no solution , coz if we kill 1000 the next day there will be 5000 going to work in alquaeda!

so are we dealing with bacteria?

Teras is certainly on the front line in the War against Al Queda..I honestly cannot imagine what day to day life in Iraq is like...we only hear dumbed down reports these days in the West, but it's guys like you who have to deal with all this sh*t on a daily basis.

This is of course correct, we will never defeat Al Queda on the ground with Troops and Tanks...might as well forget that idea...it ain't gonna happen (sorry Flag Waving, gung-ho types...just a fact, gonna have to get used to it)...Like Teras says...you kill 1,000...and another 5,000 join the ranks....at best, all you can do is 'Hearts and Minds'.... And try and contain it

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

the problem is those f***ing assholes blow up their selfs here in iraq! , well last week there was morthan 5 suiciders ( in tikrit ) one was in a Gas tanker which take out their selfs in the market on innocent ppl! and of curse 60 ppl dies and the last one was the tanker one which explode him self in an ING checkpoint and there was more than 100 PPl standing there and waiting to get checked ... well nobody got check all dies! one among them were my friend and he is a ING soldier which died in that explosion

we've fought the iranian army for 8 years and we won that fight and we lost more than 1 million man for 8 years , but now alquaeda and is not an army! and thy still have a progress on us!

in fact i was ISOF ( iraqi special operation forces ) but i quit last year coz alquaeda hijacked on of my relatives and in the same very day they call ( quit your job or we kill your cousin! ) i quit but the next day my cousin back with no head on his body!

when i was ISOF we've killed many of them and arrested thousand of them but aint no solution , coz if we kill 1000 the next day there will be 5000 going to work in alquaeda!

Really sorry to hear that Teras - not a lot you can say to that - you must be going through hell!

I really hope someone comes up with a solution to help you guys soon.

Sorry for hear that man, should be very hard.

Take out this guy and another one will takes his place. You cant kill Al Queda, you cant kill an idea.

Correct, you never could kill an idea. What you can do is put the heat on and make him live in fear right up until the time he gets mozambique'd (two to the chest, one to the head). Anyone think Bin Laden had any peace of mind over the last decade? IMHO you continue to kill every single leader till they realize that accepting the job means sure death. Then you send in the SEALs with pork filled hollowpoints. Then the body swims w/the fish. You'll never kill the idea but you will put the fear of Allah into them.

thanks guys

i wish one day we kill all al-quaeda's members

I wonder if he knows why the other guy "quit" :grin:

Correct, you never could kill an idea. What you can do is put the heat on and make him live in fear right up until the time he gets mozambique'd (two to the chest, one to the head). Anyone think Bin Laden had any peace of mind over the last decade? IMHO you continue to kill every single leader till they realize that accepting the job means sure death. Then you send in the SEALs with pork filled hollowpoints. Then the body swims w/the fish. You'll never kill the idea but you will put the fear of Allah into them.

How many times has that been tried before? America with Vietnam, that was even a real war. They put alot of heat on them yet the vietcong did not back down. Or Russia and Afghanistan, they bombed their houses, they had military superiority yet the taliban did not fear them nor run from them.

What makes you think you can scare these people? You put on those tactics and they will do the same. They will attack you even harder, try to scare you. Next you know another terrorist attack happens and thousand of people die.

Its hard to fight fire with fire. You can scare one guy and hunt him down but these people are not sane. Another one will take the job. You dont think that the new CEO for AQ doesn't know the risks? He does and he still believes in his own cause. That is what blind faith does to you. Not even death can stop these people. Therefor another way of thinking has to be embraced.

Edited by xclusiv8

I think the only way to get rid of these people is bury them in pig skin whenever they are killed. That way they don't come in heaven. Which they believe and aim for. I know this is playing dirty. But what the heck if that would stall their recruitment it would be worth it.

you have to know that these ppl depen on muslim doctrine!

and killing them is not the cure coz thy come to die and as you see thy come and suicide by explosive belts or bombed cars on innocent ppl

thy think that they fight for something ( islam & allah ) but neither islam or allha ordered them to fight this way.

i have never seen or read something in our muslim or the normal history like what alqaeda doing now!

as muslem i have never read in holy quran that there's a reason to kill someone innocent! i read in quran to defend my self my country my family and to forgive everybody which i can and to respect the other

religions, in fact i read in quran ( destruction of kabaa is easier to allah from killing one innocent self )

we have here in iraq too much religions and not only muslims , there are christians and sabeans , we lived together long time ago and over thousands years we have never fight each other and one respect

the other one , but now those ppl who claim they are muslims and fight for muslims the kill muslims and thy kill christians and sabeans.

these ppl had understand the situation in the wrong way and this is not their fault its the man's who explain it to theme fault ( UBL ) and they believed in him so now they fight for him and not for muslims

to be honest i know the situation how the west think about us , but thats a wrong think , somebody explode him self on the other ppl doesnt mean all his caste the same think

last fryday there was more than 120 ppl in a mosque here in tikrit doing salat for the fryday and a suicider came inside the mosque and explode him self , you know to much ppl dies and the next hour

alquaeda adopted that attack saying these ppl who died in the mosque have to fight for their freedom and not making salat!!! , so please have an idea about us we dont want to make trouble with anyone

and we respect the other religions as allah orderd us , i have too much christians friends and we have no troubles i was just with one of them and i love them all

alquaeda doesn't belong to muslims and as they are your enemy they are our enemy and if they killed 1000 from you ... they killed millions from us

and im sure , alqaeda will be terminated soon.

take care ... spike your hair!

• Like 1

I want to say that I don't have a problem with moderate Muslims and that we can't generalize an entire nation.

At the end of the day...it's the brave residents of Iraq and afghanistan who will finish Al Queda.

We in the West, have NO IDEA when it comes to this form of extremism...all we can do is support the sentient, free thinkers in the Arab world...of which there are many!

It is no good, when a Western Government move in...they are (quite rightly) seen as aggressors...damn, if American Troops invaded England...I'd kill as many as I possibly could!..or Chinese...or Afghans!... or anyone...who wouldnt?

We have to (and are) working with the people in these countries....Al Queda will be defeated from within...never from outside

Edited by UK_Widowmaker
  • Like 1

i hope that buddy

i hope that buddy

I think it is safe to say Teras, that everyone has great respect for a Soldier like you!...It's one thing to go to War against a foreign enemy..that takes courage on an individual level...but to stand up and fight evil in your own land, knowing as you do, what the consequences could be at times....that Sir, takes courage to a whole new level!

I salute you :salute:

thanks a lot i appreciate and respect that , and a military salute goes for you Salute.gif

sadly a prime way to end the threat of terrorism, at least in the current schematic wont be acted on by the west. a Marshall Plan type action would do wonders across the board and in the long term. the terrorist trigger pullers/bomb detonators are coming predominately from the poorer middle eastern nations where the education level is lower and jobs scarcer. the financing for materials and payment (of trigger puller or guy to recruit a fanatic to do it for free) is coming mostly from guys in the richer nations (Saudi, UAE) who have fingers in enough pies that we dont go after them for fear of oil prices going up or another banking downfall. if we were to create some real jobs, not just oppurtunities for contractors to get rich and split, then maybe things settle down. (i think it was GEN Clay in 1948 speaking about Berlin who said something about a choice of democracy on 1000 calories a day or communism on 1500. for folks with kids such scenarios start becoming important) also people tend to remember who helped in life and who screwed em over. while Europeans might have a dim view of American policies right now, how many want to see America fail or Americans die? while stationed in Germany in 2000-2002 i met some Germans who didnt like us and wanted us to leave. Not a one was older than 25. the rest remembered the Berlin airlift or the threat they faced from the Russians and were at least 10+ when the Wall came down. overall i've found that say 98 percent of the world just wants to get on with their lives and have a decent future for themselves and their families. it's the other 2 percent that screw it up for everyone else. @ Teras stay safe and a salute for joinin your army under the circumstances. while we face the possibility of dying far from our home, we dont face the a threat directly against our loved ones. :salute:

Edited by daddyairplanes

I have read that the US is in negotiations with Taliban leaders?...a possible breakthrough perhaps?...we live in hope