Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Check Out This Dumbass.....

http://www.msnbc.msn...-who-shot-wart/

Didn't expect to lose a finger? WTF did he think was going to happen? Too bad he didnt have gential warts and shot off his junk so he couldn't reproduce.

:no: must have been a big wart :yikes:

I'll never forget story one girl told me years ago -her mother was a doctor, she had a male patient with a hamster in his rectum... he was stimulating himself this way somehow...

hamster died, guy ended behind bars I think

What - thats standard practise in the British Hospitals these days since the funding got cut :lol:

I'll never forget story one girl told me years ago -her mother was a doctor, she had a male patient with a hamster in his rectum... he was stimulating himself this way somehow...

hamster died, guy ended behind bars I think

Behind bars he might get something worse than a Hamster shoved up there!

Hamster down :this:

they had to cut his ass open to remove the poor dead critter :blink:

Well he did remove the wart. :salute:

Didn't expect to lose a finger? WTF did he think was going to happen? Too bad he didnt have gential warts and shot off his junk so he couldn't reproduce.

Some really dumb firearm accidents happen to men or women you'd never expect it to happen to, and so, those are the more embarrassing ones. This story does have more colour though. In UK -- "illegal firearm?" -- there may be a loss of gun cultural awareness to consider, and that could be said of USA to some extent as well, which is perhaps a goal of a bureaucratic bank.gov system -- birth a nation of dependents.

Wow... I'm keeping this on file for my defence for anything dumb I do in the future. No matter what I do, it won't be as bad as this.

with a 12 gauge shotgun no less.... talk about a precision instrument.

A few years ago a guy in japan was hospitalized with a gigantic live EEL up his ass that has huge teeth and was biting and chewing his intestines. there were pictures documenting the surgical removal of the EEL, they clearly showed the pissed off fishes teeth clamped into idiots bowels. I almost posted the whole story in one of the many EEL threads that were going on back then but I thought it might get me banned from the forum.... let me see if i can find that story.... I know I saved it .

Reminds me of the story of a dude in a bath robe walking into an ER.

Had a vacuum cleaner hose attached to his wiener, got stuck in it

and saw no way to free himself. That's bad!