If you are a dedicated off line player, have a look at this...

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,189.0.html

It is made to put over the top of UP3 and is designed for the off line player only. It will be built upon in it's current modular form so you won't have to d/l new mod packs, just updates that add content. :salute:

interesting

thanks for somehow reminding me I have to finally click uninstall on CloD icon :bye:

• Like 1

What??? You aren't going to wait until the next patch floats down from heaven and fixes everything? :grin:

What??? You aren't going to wait until the next patch floats down from heaven and fixes everything? :grin:

WATCH:

:rofl: I'm going to have to go back to playing Fishing Simulator! :lol:

Edited by liamp51

I won't be suprised if the next one cripples out from hell below... where the devs should be :grin:

I have it on the highest authority that if you can't enjoy it at least 75% of it's indescribable awesomeness, you must "pay attention to you system". I'm not certain, but I believe this is fanboy code for "spend a s**tload of money until it runs right in order to overcome poor coding with pure horsepower".

DBW 1.1 is released...

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,16539.msg181240.html#new

DBW Build 1.1 Features At-a-Glance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New planes:

~~~~~~~~~~~

The number of new planes have been kept to a minimum while tests are ongoing about the limits of JDK1.3. However, there are some great one in here:

~Ki 100 Otsu by Japancat, with fixes by Birdman, and default skin by CirX

~Fokker G1 by Ranwers, Messer, Sani & Birdman, customised for DBW, dedicated to Netherlands service, new classes, improved gunsight view, beter tail logo texture, ect.

~Lublin R-XIIID and XIII floatplane, by Loku, awesome fully developed new planes for DBW! There is a third D-XIII slot, which will be inlcuded in future.

~Ar234C-2, by CirX, Sani and ModdingMonkey, with improvements by Birdman and cirx, and brand new default skin by CirX.

Also on the plane front:

~ The Me210's have their own Hungarian slot with painschemes now, CirX's treat.

~ The Hurricane MkI wooden prop also has its own 3d slot, with fabric wings skin by Phas3e! BOF here we come!

~ The L-5A sentinel artillery spotter by Flakiten and CY6 has been merged with the L-5 already in the game. Go blow some s**t up. The Sentinels also now have properly good default skins by MishaMisha.

Cockpits:

~~~~~~~~~

Avia S199 classes were completely rewritten, full AHS now, and 109pack integration, by CirX

~All Ki84s now have opening canopies, thank to 200th_Sakagawa

~ Compass, gunsight, reticle and mask fixes for Me262 (Blue reticles is an urban legend folks, sorry!), Buffalo, A-20G, Finnish Brewster, do335s, He162, Me 163, Hurricane MkII, and POV fix and reticles for He219. Most by CirX, also from TT.

~ Beautifull He129 cockpit also rescued from horrible stock reticle.

~ Fi156 floor texture improved slightly

~ Reverted to I15Bis stock cockpit classes, replacing entire XTD folder to get rid of conflicting classes.

~ AFN enabled in FW190A2 and 3 cockpits , by CirX.

~ Blenheim cockpits imported from HSFX5. Cockpits by Ranwers with 3d by messer.Reflecter sight & Top turret by WTE_Newy HSFX 5 classes and adaptations by Charlie Chap

3d and textures:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Loku fixed the D3A1, and this has been applied to the A2 also, by Birdman and CirX, and also features awesome new default skins by CirX, for both summer and pacific theaters.

~ A brand new new 250kgBombJ from 200th Kajinami

~ Added missing mat fix for certain other nation Bf109's from HaDes

And then amongst others, a HUMONGOUS amount of fixes by Birdman, the man! See the 1.1 build log for more details, it is too much to list. But highlights are:

- F9F-2 LODs fixed, ejection seat direction fixed (thanks Anto) and RedFox90's canopy mod applied

- Spitfire Mk.XIV damaged tail, keel and rudder meshes fixed so that they now have proper markings ovarlays and two-sided mesh in case of alpha holes.

- Spitfire Mk.XVI updated to Anto's latest version with smooth leading edge of wing and proper alpha channel in default skin.

- fixed and added the newer I-15 3d model by Ivan750.

- 3d LOD and damage fixes to AR234C, FokkerG1, L-5Artillery Spotter and U19A_Gun

- Mk13 torpedo positions fixed in A-20, Beaufighters, PBY and TBM/TBF.

- 200th_Sakagawa's new default skins added for A6M-22(Ko)

~ Added Docholiday's Mosquito CC Rocket position and 110C4 canopy position fix and F2 engine fix, updated by Birdman

....and many more... cheers Birdman!

Also, quite a bit of TLC was given to the tigermoth, by both Birdman and CirX.

then, ~ P.11c Engine mesh updates by Loku

~ P.11F new default skins by Loku

Also, T-6 trainer, ADF (object behind canopy) color changed from pitchblack (black hole in screen) to realistic black, by CirX

Also, I did this: ~ Wilcat f4f3, wingfold toggled for catapultmod compatibility. Fixed the wingfold direction issue that prevented this in the past. This is not perfect, the flaps protruding are a problem, but, it is just a quickfix.

"Catapultmod" you ask?

read on....

Functionality:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Included is the latest Beta of of Anto's "AI Package" mod for DBW.

There is a readme for it included, with instructions of fnctions an dfeatures of it. The highlights are:

- Certificate's AI (HSFX5 version)

- Carrier TO +catapult v5.3.3 by Fireball

- GATTACK mod by CY6, tested by Beowolf

- Ground Attack Orders mod by CY6, tested by Beowolf

- Sniper Gunner fix by CY6 and Riken, tested by Beowolf

- AI Overheating and Supercharger mod by Sani

- 'School for Robots' AI tweak by Recruit and Skipper

- Nightfighter AI tweak by Anto

- Zuti Friction mod

~ Also included is the latest version of MissionPro, that fixes all previous problems, from PAL, and with it,, a debugged and ARRANGED missions set for it by CirX. Quoted from the Quick Install txt: Included in build 1.1 is a rearranged and somewhat de-bugged set of missions for QMB Pro. Have a look and see if you will enjoy it that way. Maps are arranged by theater. If you dont like you can copy your old missions back, or if you like it, you can rename you own custom maps missions in the same format. The format is that, as long as the folder name, and the first part of the .mis file name is the same, QMBPro will see it. Inspect for yourself. Also, the sides are now called "Blue" and "Red" to fit in with outside-WW2 scenarios also.

~ Then there is also a host of fixes and improvements from our sister team at UP3, and while some of it is in here already, more of it will be triggered by the latest UP3 update. Happy days! Cheers Hades!

~ And last but not least, a COMPLETE REWRITE of the forgotten countries classes by CirX, which you may not notice right away, but which you will be thankfull for down the line when you do not hit that plane limit wall so soon!

MAPS:

~~~~

Boomer is the guy here, he did a huge amount of work, to get what we have correct, and to set us up for the massive map expantion packs that are just around the corner.

~ Updated map inis with latest fixes and versions from Boomer and fixes by Gilb57, fixes to all camouflage settings by Boomer & CirX, as well as airfield and other map fixes by Gilb57. Cheers dudes!

Sound:

~~~~~~

I save the best for last. The DBW soundsystem has been made independant from UP3, to avoid future confusion and cross-loading. We now have great flexibility. To kick this off, Several improvements have been made to weapon sound assignments file structures, And from Jiver we got a great Helicopter sound, now assigned to all chopper via the included buttons file (SAS 8.9 offline), as well as a nifty reassignment of the Airbrake souns, also Jiver's idea.

Our new base-soundfile has also been reviewed in detail and some sampling and other errors were not merely fixed, they were totally ass-raped, by CirX.

And now the best part! Included as a jsgme option, is the complete total soundmod by Jiver, v1.0.in SFS! Enabling it will give you Jiver's soundmod over the DBW one! We hope to bring you more such packs in the future, and Jiver will also continue to develop and update his.

The above list may seem pretty tall, but, there is a 100 and 1 small fixes and tweaks that were not even noted when they were done. And with each build DBW will get better and better.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Cheers!

CirX

Edited by Dave63

DBW 1.1 is released...

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,16539.msg181240.html#new

DBW Build 1.1 Features At-a-Glance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New planes:

~~~~~~~~~~~

The number of new planes have been kept to a minimum while tests are ongoing about the limits of JDK1.3. However, there are some great one in here:

~Ki 100 Otsu by Japancat, with fixes by Birdman, and default skin by CirX

~Fokker G1 by Ranwers, Messer, Sani & Birdman, customised for DBW, dedicated to Netherlands service, new classes, improved gunsight view, beter tail logo texture, ect.

~Lublin R-XIIID and XIII floatplane, by Loku, awesome fully developed new planes for DBW! There is a third D-XIII slot, which will be inlcuded in future.

~Ar234C-2, by CirX, Sani and ModdingMonkey, with improvements by Birdman and cirx, and brand new default skin by CirX.

Also on the plane front:

~ The Me210's have their own Hungarian slot with painschemes now, CirX's treat.

~ The Hurricane MkI wooden prop also has its own 3d slot, with fabric wings skin by Phas3e! BOF here we come!

~ The L-5A sentinel artillery spotter by Flakiten and CY6 has been merged with the L-5 already in the game. Go blow some s**t up. The Sentinels also now have properly good default skins by MishaMisha.

Cockpits:

~~~~~~~~~

Avia S199 classes were completely rewritten, full AHS now, and 109pack integration, by CirX

~All Ki84s now have opening canopies, thank to 200th_Sakagawa

~ Compass, gunsight, reticle and mask fixes for Me262 (Blue reticles is an urban legend folks, sorry!), Buffalo, A-20G, Finnish Brewster, do335s, He162, Me 163, Hurricane MkII, and POV fix and reticles for He219. Most by CirX, also from TT.

~ Beautifull He129 cockpit also rescued from horrible stock reticle.

~ Fi156 floor texture improved slightly

~ Reverted to I15Bis stock cockpit classes, replacing entire XTD folder to get rid of conflicting classes.

~ AFN enabled in FW190A2 and 3 cockpits , by CirX.

~ Blenheim cockpits imported from HSFX5. Cockpits by Ranwers with 3d by messer.Reflecter sight & Top turret by WTE_Newy HSFX 5 classes and adaptations by Charlie Chap

3d and textures:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Loku fixed the D3A1, and this has been applied to the A2 also, by Birdman and CirX, and also features awesome new default skins by CirX, for both summer and pacific theaters.

~ A brand new new 250kgBombJ from 200th Kajinami

~ Added missing mat fix for certain other nation Bf109's from HaDes

And then amongst others, a HUMONGOUS amount of fixes by Birdman, the man! See the 1.1 build log for more details, it is too much to list. But highlights are:

- F9F-2 LODs fixed, ejection seat direction fixed (thanks Anto) and RedFox90's canopy mod applied

- Spitfire Mk.XIV damaged tail, keel and rudder meshes fixed so that they now have proper markings ovarlays and two-sided mesh in case of alpha holes.

- Spitfire Mk.XVI updated to Anto's latest version with smooth leading edge of wing and proper alpha channel in default skin.

- fixed and added the newer I-15 3d model by Ivan750.

- 3d LOD and damage fixes to AR234C, FokkerG1, L-5Artillery Spotter and U19A_Gun

- Mk13 torpedo positions fixed in A-20, Beaufighters, PBY and TBM/TBF.

- 200th_Sakagawa's new default skins added for A6M-22(Ko)

~ Added Docholiday's Mosquito CC Rocket position and 110C4 canopy position fix and F2 engine fix, updated by Birdman

....and many more... cheers Birdman!

Also, quite a bit of TLC was given to the tigermoth, by both Birdman and CirX.

then, ~ P.11c Engine mesh updates by Loku

~ P.11F new default skins by Loku

Also, T-6 trainer, ADF (object behind canopy) color changed from pitchblack (black hole in screen) to realistic black, by CirX

Also, I did this: ~ Wilcat f4f3, wingfold toggled for catapultmod compatibility. Fixed the wingfold direction issue that prevented this in the past. This is not perfect, the flaps protruding are a problem, but, it is just a quickfix.

"Catapultmod" you ask?

read on....

Functionality:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Included is the latest Beta of of Anto's "AI Package" mod for DBW.

There is a readme for it included, with instructions of fnctions an dfeatures of it. The highlights are:

- Certificate's AI (HSFX5 version)

- Carrier TO +catapult v5.3.3 by Fireball

- GATTACK mod by CY6, tested by Beowolf

- Ground Attack Orders mod by CY6, tested by Beowolf

- Sniper Gunner fix by CY6 and Riken, tested by Beowolf

- AI Overheating and Supercharger mod by Sani

- 'School for Robots' AI tweak by Recruit and Skipper

- Nightfighter AI tweak by Anto

- Zuti Friction mod

~ Also included is the latest version of MissionPro, that fixes all previous problems, from PAL, and with it,, a debugged and ARRANGED missions set for it by CirX. Quoted from the Quick Install txt: Included in build 1.1 is a rearranged and somewhat de-bugged set of missions for QMB Pro. Have a look and see if you will enjoy it that way. Maps are arranged by theater. If you dont like you can copy your old missions back, or if you like it, you can rename you own custom maps missions in the same format. The format is that, as long as the folder name, and the first part of the .mis file name is the same, QMBPro will see it. Inspect for yourself. Also, the sides are now called "Blue" and "Red" to fit in with outside-WW2 scenarios also.

~ Then there is also a host of fixes and improvements from our sister team at UP3, and while some of it is in here already, more of it will be triggered by the latest UP3 update. Happy days! Cheers Hades!

~ And last but not least, a COMPLETE REWRITE of the forgotten countries classes by CirX, which you may not notice right away, but which you will be thankfull for down the line when you do not hit that plane limit wall so soon!

MAPS:

~~~~

Boomer is the guy here, he did a huge amount of work, to get what we have correct, and to set us up for the massive map expantion packs that are just around the corner.

~ Updated map inis with latest fixes and versions from Boomer and fixes by Gilb57, fixes to all camouflage settings by Boomer & CirX, as well as airfield and other map fixes by Gilb57. Cheers dudes!

Sound:

~~~~~~

I save the best for last. The DBW soundsystem has been made independant from UP3, to avoid future confusion and cross-loading. We now have great flexibility. To kick this off, Several improvements have been made to weapon sound assignments file structures, And from Jiver we got a great Helicopter sound, now assigned to all chopper via the included buttons file (SAS 8.9 offline), as well as a nifty reassignment of the Airbrake souns, also Jiver's idea.

Our new base-soundfile has also been reviewed in detail and some sampling and other errors were not merely fixed, they were totally ass-raped, by CirX.

And now the best part! Included as a jsgme option, is the complete total soundmod by Jiver, v1.0.in SFS! Enabling it will give you Jiver's soundmod over the DBW one! We hope to bring you more such packs in the future, and Jiver will also continue to develop and update his.

The above list may seem pretty tall, but, there is a 100 and 1 small fixes and tweaks that were not even noted when they were done. And with each build DBW will get better and better.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Cheers!

CirX

Who needs 'Clod' when one can have all this, thanks to the awesome and unbelievably generous efforts of CirX and his fine crew. And their forum is, like this one, a pleasure to enter.

1.2 has just been released. Time to update!

1.3 to be released this weekend, in addition, keep your eyes out for the map pack that will contain almost every map ever made...

1.4 is out. 1.5 to be released this week which will include new maps.

Started installing this last night. Got up through 1.2, but I don't think I followed the directions (didn't deactivate all mods before moving to 1.2 from 1.1) so I think I'll probably start over again once I get all the updates downloaded up through 1.5.

Interested to see how it turns out. I've been using UP2.1, so we'll see how it compares...

You probably should or you will probably get crashes. They're up to 1.6 now and it's pretty sweet!