As I'm new to this forum, I first would like to express how great I think this forum is. I played falcon and lomac from time to time, but because of the possibilties offered on this site, the WOx series became my favourite sim in the last weeks already.

That being said, here is my question:

I fly the f-4 and the f-14 most of the time and i wanted to add speech files for the Rio/Wso, finally i want them to make calls in certain situations, i.e. give me a warning at bingo, call something like "bandit six o`clock low", or "SAM inbound" or maybe even chitchat a little from time to time.

I am already working on the soundfiles, by simply recording stuff from the "acecombat" series.

So is this all possible or am I wasting my time?

Thanks

Stargazer

Course it is...you'd have to mod the wingman specific sound files;like the responses to various commands, I'm guessing. Hitch is there are 2000 odd files to sort-but its definitely doable, a lot many have..-check the downloads.Good luck.

Edited by Stick

Thanks, a lot, seems like a lot of work, but I will keep working on it since I already spend some time with it..

I was able to improve the radio system much due to the downloads from here (thanks for that) and i found out how to basically mod the wingman sounds, but is it possible, to add speech files that come up even when there are no wingmen, to get the impression of having a co-pilot, wso or rio? I specially want to get a warning from IR Missiles since avionics don't give any..

Edited by stargazer