Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Rabbinical Court to execute Dog

If a country should not be taken seriously once a douche makes it to the courts, the UN would need 6.000.000.000 seats.

Btw, any azz who abuses a dog should be drowned in fatties´s sweat

Edited by macelena

1 act by a rabbinical court makes Israel not a serious partner?

at least they didn't slaughter a family and infants!

it's a shame how you make things look by a stupid headline for a thread

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Religious idiots, no better than Taliban, same mindsetting :heat:

Derk

Nesher...c'mon man...this is straight out of the 12th Century!

A reincarnated Lawyer in a Dogs body?....and I suppose it would be ok, if it was a Palestinian court to post it?

Israel can't have it's cake and eat it!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Nesher...c'mon man...this is straight out of the 12th Century!

A reincarnated Lawyer in a Dogs body?....and I suppose it would be ok, if it was a Palestinian court to post it?

Israel can't have it's cake and eat it!

Rabbinical courts are not the usual courts of justice in Israel , IIRC.

• Like 1

Don't take religious courts too seriously. The rabbinical court also says pigs are unclean. From my experiences I have to disagree. Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.................

Fair enough..I apologise Nesher...my bad

Every country has its weirdos. Israel is not immune, nor is the USA.

Remember the the guy that wanted to burn Qurans? Sheesh! What an embarrassment.

It's a poor practice to judge a country by it's weirdos...or it's politicians.

Basically the press particularly the BBC should never be taken seriously without actually looking at other material. The problem is the majority take them at face value without realising they often leave out important information.

That article makes no attempt to inform the reader what a rabbinical court is - so the majority will think it the standard justice system in Israel.

Now is the writer lazy, misinformed, an animal lover, an Isreali hater - and does the BBC officially condone such **** being written.........you decide.

I'm with Shrikehawk:

Remember the Judgement Day preacher.

That was supposed to be on May 21,2011. :yikes:

I think we are still here. :rofl:

To be politically correct:Is that religiously obsessed or religiously challenged?

apology accepted..

I agree it's horrible but there are worse things people do to animals

ShrikeHawk and MigBuster make the 2 good and valid points and let's leave it with that :good:

Eh israeli government is 100% garbage. All religious governments should be confined into one tiny country on a really tiny island so the rest of the world wouldn't have to worry about erratic, irrational decisions like these.

I suggest you change the headline so other people won't be confused anymore

I doubt there is (and will be) ANY country on earth, that has NO court decision, the main part of the people will claim as not been seriously! And yes, you cannot take a country with a religious (at least partial) government serious!

So let´s see... Israel, Germany, USA, France, UK, Italy, Spain and the following ~190 countries...

Well, that tiny island might not be enough! :grin:

Aaahhh won't they leave the poor dogs alone!! They and the muslims, what are there problems wit animals? I did know they hated bacon even more than muslims, however i didn't know about the dogs!!

Let's imagine you are a believer: all these animals are creations of god too! You theorically have no right to specism/criminal behaviour against them.

Damned !

Edited by Nix

They and the muslims, what are there problems with animals?

LOL

Well Nix...I guess when you see the cruelty Humans can inflict on each other...it's little wonder they would make no exception for an animal

(that said...the Dog buggered off anyhow!...heehee)

And on a lighter note... My brother said on his Facebook page...."well if he was a lawyer 20 years ago he had it coming...."

:lol:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

ShrikeHawk and MigBuster make the 2 good and valid points and let's leave it with that :good:

Amen

(in the non religious sense)

Serves him right. I'm sure he insulted the judges by talking about a piece of halibut that was good enough for Jehovah or something like that...

:grin:

I didn't think the Jews believe that a man can reincarnate into an animal. But seeing in the BBC News link a line about Bashar al-Assad, I myself sometimes believe that an animal can reincarnate into man.

• Like 1

I was thinking more that a certain part of the hind anatomy of a man may reincarnate into a full human...

Well, i must point that the Rabins have its own specific role in Law system, in the introduction to Law subject i had two years ago, i was teached that many cases before go to a court, go to a Rabin to solve , for ex: Divorce. this is a milenar tradition.

so. we shall not deconstruct a very traditional institution by these pontual acts. - even if they look like insanity.

Don't take religious courts too seriously. The rabbinical court also says pigs are unclean. From my experiences I have to disagree. Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.................

oh, just to clarify the things, it has to do with Kosher traditions and the god signs, not the related to the soap n' brush related stuff.

IIRC, accordly with Kosher law you only can eat animals(for cattle) that have these two signs, cloven foot and ruminant.

(that said...the Dog buggered off anyhow!...heehee)

Well , that's good to hear at least. Now he can go practise law in peace! :smile: