Sign in to follow this  
Murphy'S

June patch available!

figures.... we leave on vacation Monday.

wonder if the non-changing seasons bug is fixed

Uggh...the only thing I wanted changed...of course isn't changed. The trees/buildings still fade at same distance as in the May 2011 patch. Well, no Vietnam Movie work for me until he gets the message that this needs to be addressed. :mega_shok:

So, did the modders get the unlockable tree range?

Target destroyed due to blast damage is also counted toward player's mission score now.
thats the only good thing in the patch!

Now, look at the patch size...8.28mb

very small stuff, this patch is clearly released more to test the auto patch feature than anything else

Now that this works, TK will most probably spend time on fixing reported problems.

Edited by sony tuckson

Uggh...the only thing I wanted changed...of course isn't changed. The trees/buildings still fade at same distance as in the May 2011 patch. Well, no Vietnam Movie work for me until he gets the message that this needs to be addressed. :mega_shok:

Your kidding me right....

Edited by Icarus999

Navy and Isreali decals are back. small consolation to the terrain guys but it has been irksome for some of us. didn't affect too much else from what i saw. first patch in several months that doesn't piss one off on its own accord, just what it doesnt fix from its predecessors it seems

No, the fading distance seems unchanged based on my brief testing. Clouds base still don't set at environmentsystem.ini altitude too. No whining, it's my personal birthday patch :grin:

BUT, the mission start time now randomizes properly again :clapping:

Also the blast damage account is a nice feature.

The autopatch feature IS nice -I was suprised to see the new infobox on mainscreen this morning. Went without problems. Sony might be right, seems like an autopatching "open test"

Edited by Stary

Your kidding me right....

Nope...sadly...

I thought clouds don't spin anymore past May patch.. do spin for me

I thought clouds don't spin anymore past May patch.. do spin for me

Same here...

I consider reinstalling whole serie and sticking with pre-May install until some real patching :this:

first patch in several months that doesn't piss one off on its own accord, just what it doesnt fix from its predecessors it seems

LOL

I consider reinstalling whole serie and sticking with pre-May install until some real patching :this:

I was considering patching to May but from what I see it's not stable enough... thanks.

Eric, if you don't mind the new trees rendering and clouds locked at altitude, go with it, action camera is cool, but then go with June too to fix decals some might have issues with. Me, working on Korea map trees, I simply need far trees and buildings rendering to get the picture

and the fremerates inprovements are nice too

Is it just me or is the thirdwire homepage down? 'Cause the ingame autoupdater doesn't work too (SF2/V/E/I + both expansions patched @ May 2011 :unsure:

Edited by Leidgenosse

works for me

EricJ for the terrain gurus and fans out there the may and june patches are not so great. locks up quite a bit and doesnt let you fix it from what i understand thought stary could fill in more on htat or you could read the gripe sheet known as the may 2011 thread. framerates have dramatically improved however, many new NATO units and squaadron markings have been added (tho oddly no Denmark) if if it was your wish you had to finish the mission not have your wingman cleanup for you to get credit. it also sets up for online patching when you fire up the game and a future d/l'able content store. the June patch resolved some issues where alot of the decals either disappeared or glowed in game. for me and the others that are more into the aircraft and the terrain is something nice to look at while your going to and from target the patches are pretty good esp for the framerate boost. myself and speakin for myself only i like the new patches but again i am more bout the planes than where they fly.

I never updated, but I am sticking to pre-May until this thing gets better.

I'll try making separate pre-may install for Europe with Expansion 2, in different folder than all titles merged (H:\Wings in my case)

One thing NEW in this patch no one seem to notice?

Radar on/off works now :grin: try it, and check your RWR display

So, we can go into silent running? Does it make stealth mods more fun?