Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Ryan Dunn dead at 34

his last prank was post a twitpic of him drinking :p smart.

Really sucks (loved his antics on the Jackass show/movies), but mixing alcohol and automobiles usually has disastrous results. RIP!

Some might say 'Serves the Jackass right'

Got no sympathy for people who Drink and Drive

Cannot say I feel sorry. I lost a relative to someone who was as drunk as a skunk

and did a hit and run. Assholes like him are missed as a sore toe, good riddance.

(People who drink and drive and kill someone, should be considered murderers.)

Just my 2 cents, rant mode off...

Edited by Muesli

That was dumb stunt. Nice to see some sense here. :good: Although I hate to judge before all the facts are in, it's beginning to look like this man exceeded his ability to think.

If alcohol was involved, this turned out really lucky, as no victims in other cars or bystanders were hurt. Never heard of this guy, but I know everything about men that Party and drive. I've seen burning cars on the highway, nasty, vicious flames. Bad for the two fellas.

Driving while sleepy is just as bad. Be careful, or at least don't kill anybody else in your stunt driving to get someplace "because I have to".

Daily Mail has accident scene pics, rather serene that belie a gas fire. Very late at night, cops say high speed was involved, expensive sports car I guess. Classic stuff.

Am I the only one who had no clue who this guy was?