Sign in to follow this  
Mizuez

Airbase overload

I'm flying in the Korea 2010 theater and on the 3rd Campaign. After flying only a few missions i noticed that my based was getting crowded and landing was getting difficult due to frame rate. Also just trying to get your spacing to land at the right time with other flight landing and departing non stop was hard. I changed airbases and managed to count the planes on the ground on my last mission. There were a total of 60 planes on the ground waiting to take off and several more on final to land. I got a screen shot showing a Line of planes crossing the runway and even going off the air port property. There are a total of 49 planes in this one line alone. Anyone know why the game is doing this. It make missions difficult because any flight out of that base is majorly delayed.

post-56198-0-48063600-1308620355.png

Are the bases those planes were at before now overrun by the enemy? If you're getting pushed off the peninsula it would make sense that there would be fewer bases for the planes.

As far as I know were pushing them. The area we occupy is much larger than it is at the start of the campaign and Im only in day 2. This issue is only at the one base and im just flying out of a different one for the time being, but its still messing with things a bit.

In that case I've no idea other than perhaps faulty campaign logic relocating several other bases to yours.

That was my guess as to what was going on. just wondering if there was a fix or someway i can change the number of missions being flown. Ill try to get more screen shots just the show the craziness of this.