Hi!

I downloaded some helicopters to try out and had another quick question.

In SF1 there were certain patches that went with specific types of a/c, like such and such for props, this other one for running helo's, etc...

Is it the same in SF2 or can I just run em?

~Stingray

The SF2 flight dynamics engine is essentially the same as that of the first gen with the '08 patch installed.

Thus, helos must be flown under a normal flight setting. They are, for all intents and purposes, all but uncontrollable under hard flight settings.

The SF2 flight dynamics engine is essentially the same as that of the first gen with the '08 patch installed.

Thus, helos must be flown under a normal flight setting. They are, for all intents and purposes, all but uncontrollable under hard flight settings.

I fly all my Helos with Hard FM turned on. I really haven't noticed that they were unflyable, in fact I really loved them! :grin: It might be because I'm used to flying the helicopters in IL-2 LOL. :rofl:

I fly all my Helos with Hard FM turned on. I really haven't noticed that they were unflyable, in fact I really loved them! :grin: It might be because I'm used to flying the helicopters in IL-2 LOL. :rofl:

Only Kreelin's Helo FMs are flyable in hard mode.....that is, if youre seeking realism. Anything else is arcade grade.