Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OMG...What a Kill x2

I must be having a brain tremor!

I was flying a patrol, in my Red and Black DVII just now....when I spotted two SE5a's flying parallel with me..but at least 2,000 feet below....and with a maniacal disregard for my campaign pilot...I dove on them at full speed......my wires were whistling...and the airframe creaking terribly....my speed increasing all the time...I had the fixed grin of a killer on my face....as I screamed upon the hapless Doves with my black-hawk!

Their direction never faltered...they hadn't even seen me coming...but I saw them alright!...growing larger and larger in my gunsight...the first now easily within range...I let my Spandaus do their grisly work!...at suicidaly point blank range!...I could'nt of had more than 1.5 seconds of fire....but as I swooped past him, still almost vertical..I heard him scream....I pulled back on my joystick so f*cking hard....I yanked it clean off the table!!! :lol: ............pulling up just before buying the farm..I smacked it hard back onto the desk...applied full right rudder....and to my astonishment....his wingman was square in my sights.....I instinctively fired....and heard him scream too, as I swooped past!....I swear, at that moment...I felt I had killed two REAL people!...I was sweating like hell.......god almighty....There is nothing in the world like OFF on a good day....I headed straight back to base...trembling like a noob!.....I even saw a British Recon patrol...but my nerves were shot to sh*t.....I let them be!...Damn..I need a coffee!....bye for now :heat:

I must be having a brain tremor!

I was flying a patrol, in my Red and Black DVII just now....when I spotted two SE5a's flying parallel with me..but at least 2,000 feet below....and with a maniacal disregard for my campaign pilot...I dove on them at full speed......my wires were whistling...and the airframe creaking terribly....my speed increasing all the time...I had the fixed grin of a killer on my face....as I screamed upon the hapless Doves with my black-hawk!

Their direction never faltered...they hadn't even seen me coming...but I saw them alright!...growing larger and larger in my gunsight...the first now easily within range...I let my Spandaus do their grisly work!...at suicidaly point blank range!...I could'nt of had more than 1.5 seconds of fire....but as I swooped past him, still almost vertical..I heard him scream....I pulled back on my joystick so f*cking hard....I yanked it clean off the table!!! :lol: ............pulling up just before buying the farm..I smacked it hard back onto the desk...applied full right rudder....and to my astonishment....his wingman was square in my sights.....I instinctively fired....and heard him scream too, as I swooped past!....I swear, at that moment...I felt I had killed two REAL people!...I was sweating like hell.......god almighty....There is nothing in the world like OFF on a good day....I headed straight back to base...trembling like a noob!.....I even saw a British Recon patrol...but my nerves were shot to sh*t.....I let them be!...Damn..I need a coffee!....bye for now :heat:

A coffee? I should think something from the mess drinks cabinet would be called for!

I remember the first time I saw a pilot's parachute fail in the old 'Battle of Britain' game. He started wildly flailing his arms, and I literally stood up at he horror of it and knocked my chair over!

From serenely admiring the scenery on a long reconnaissance flight to the horrors of combat, OFF certainly runs the gamut of emotions.

It certainly does wayfarer...I think I will skin later..that's it for me today...I can't hack anymore!...hahahahaha

Leutnant Widow Maker,

Ve vould like to recommend you take a break from the var, have a nice stay in Berlin and indulge in a propaganda campaign or two perhaps? Or you can skin for the afternoon and fly again later - your choice. Rest easy young man and thank you for your service to the Fatherland. :salute:

The High Command

Edited by Shiloh

Yuppers WM, OFF will do that to you, and from my experience generally when you least expect it. I suggest a double, Sir.

....and heard him scream too, as I swooped past!

....I swear, at that moment...I felt I had killed two REAL people!

And twins even!

With you in our ranks, we could perhaps still "vin ze warr for der Kaiser", old chap.

But you would have to change your name into "Herr Witwenmacher" of course!

:drinks:

Sorry my German speaking friends...But I'm gonna take my SE5a up...and avenge the killings! :salute:

Could that be what they call "shizophrenic", when someone takes revenges on himself for the bad deeds he's done to himself? :grin:

I bet he wouldn't have done that if they were Snipes. :no:

Good point Von Baur...there will no doubt come a time when I will be forced to in P4...NEIN :lol: