I'm working at the moment on new annual campaigns for Edward's Korean War mod for SF1. And I still find it disturbing to see so often my UN units sent towards Shenyang, PRC, an unthinkable move that could have possibly triggered WW3. I'd like to immunize all of the targets located in China and the USSR, safe for Antung airfields area, without going through the radical solution to erase them (I need the airbase at Shenyang). I'd like also to allow my Communist prop-bombers a few strike missions, but not too far away behind the front line, and to immunize the other UN possible targets.

So, is there a code line that can be inserted in the Targets data to make some of them immune from enemy missions? Thank you for helping.

You can set nations as neutral. So their airfileds are not used in the campaign by the game engine.

For the soviet used airfields in china you could create a seperate nation. This would also be usefull because the soviet planes used North Korean markings. i suggest you make a nation 64.IAK = enemy for the soviet units and airfields which operated in korean war. And soviet and china = neutral.

Damn yes, you're right ! Cheating with the Alignements data is such an evident idea that I hadn't even thought of it ! Thank you very much, I'll test as soon as possible.

there are also other "interestering and unique" ways to get around that issue. Mostly, since 'neutral' airbase cannot be used by enemy forces (ie: the Antung complexs). When the new KAW mod is rleased, you'll see how I did it.

Hint: cloning 0 value objects

• Dislike 1

there are also other "interestering and unique" ways to get around that issue. Mostly, since 'neutral' airbase cannot be used by enemy forces (ie: the Antung complexs). When the new KAW mod is rleased, you'll see how I did it.

Hint: cloning 0 value objects

but that thing is going on 3 weeks now! :rofl: