Sign in to follow this  
Stary

DLC aircrafts available

what title says :yikes:

these install as separate .cat files in main SF2 install folder

Edited by Stary

was hoping for the mirage jet. Looks like these are the smaller updates(frequent) TK said he would do. i will probably try out though.

at quick glance A-4G has modified cockpit, without LABS equipment, hard to tell about Hunter

I can't help asking, with all mods available here and anywhere else, is buying these aircraft really worth? :dntknw:

To me these two are DLC test run before Mirage F.1 addon -I'm pretty sure many will buy that one :wink:

I love the A-4G so I was happy to buy it and fly it alongside my 3rd-party versions. Unfortunately after downloading I found I need the May 2011 patch or better - so I'm downloading a half-a-Gig of updates before I can try it out.

Looks good but waiting for the mirage or any new plane. This is a test run for the updater and future add-ons. For 8 bucks, dont mind playing with them and they are official TW planes. The a-4 is nice to play around wqith.

I'm with Harry, A-4G's one of my all time faves. Can't wait to give it a go.

did you guys get to it from in game? no joy that route and i cant seem to get to the site.(0630 EST)

ok after several attempts to get to TW site i can only concluded you guys went hog wild and broke the store! :rofl: seriously tho whats avail and howmuch ea?

Edited by daddyairplanes

:good:

thanks Stary!

the hunter is an interesting choice as there are 2 Dutch Hunter skins in game already(as of June Patch). but i agree that i would likely buy a Mirage F1 if it came full round of skins.(at least 75% of users known). now if he releases a F-16A, USAF skins and decals its freakin on! :yikes:

I wonder why he did not add Swedish Skins to the Dutch Hunter. Its almost the same aircraft as Designation J34...

prob cause another swedish hunter would be another 2.99. not faulting the man, if he puts the effort into it i do assume he expects to get paid for it. it will be interesting to see how much a completely new plane is, as opposed to a reskin/ini edit of a current plane. as for me, fly primarily in Europe so i plan to drop 2.99 offa next weeks check!

forgot the reason for postin again sites back upas of 0715 EST. went to it checkin something in game for slartibartfast. nice feature, just hope updates let you initiate instead of goin automatic

Edited by daddyairplanes

Wondering that myself Daddy, the brand new plane cost. I guess around 6-8 $ per plane* smaller for sub variant(s) (given sub-variants would require base plane DLC)

*ROF initially shipped one-seaters for 7,62 so that's my estimated range, and please mind how detailed and accurate these planes are

I can't help asking, with all mods available here and anywhere else, is buying these aircraft really worth? :dntknw:

I think so and I really like this development and hope it pays off for Third Wire. For us, it keeps the series fresh and interesting between major releases and updates!

• Like 1

I took them both. New cockpits and IRM pylons, some very good skins. I think they worth their price and this will support TW for further brand new planes.

:good:

PS the J-34 or Hunter Mk. 50 was an F.4 not an F.6.

bought and enjoyed

and next DLC will be french Mirage IIIC

i WILL support this iniative!!!!

... Good!

Thank you for THE... news!!! :good:

Coupi. :salute:

Store not working dntknw.gif

good.gifOnly temporarily!!

Edited by Spinners

I like the trend TW has taken with the new DLC...

I will for sure support this with my money :drinks:

ok, who's gonna make "I support DLC" badge?:grin:

stock Mirage III? Needed, indeed. I remember my fuz about ROF DLC planes -I ended up buying most of them. SF2 is a different cup of tea, doesn't have 4 flyables at start (pre ROF:ICE edition)

stupid question. what does DLC stand for..I understand what they are but what do the letters stand for.I'm sure it's obvious but my mind is fuzzy today.