Sign in to follow this  
fallenphoenix1986

Win 7 Graphic anomilies

Just bought Allied force as my first foray into the Falcon 4 world, after instal I noted that the external model is missing various components such as gear doors, wings and tail are from some angles transparent an from others invisible and crew are invisible bellow the head. In addition to this I have found that I am unable to arm the jet, I can load up various weapons however once the mission loads none are present.

After my first flight I read around a few forums and found that there is a patch so after updating to 1.0.6.60426 I hoped the issuse would be resolved however visually nothing has changed,

I've read around a bit more but I'm not coming up with much so any sugestions are welcome.

specs as follows:

Win 7 64 Bit

4Gb Ram

i7 K875 2.99Ghz (OC'd to 4.01GHz)

ATi Radeon HD 5800

Craig

I thought AF's last patch was 1.13?

Anyway, a couple of things to check is if you have FSAA turned on or not. Try it the other way.

Another is check the video settings in the game. I believe "hardware T&L" has issues with modern drivers, and switching to "hardware" works better.

Silly me, just ran the update checker again after reading that, I'd asumed that running the check would take me up to the most recent level... it dosn't. I'll have to run it a few times to get to 1.13 :P

Will find out tonight if that sorts it, thanks

Craig

Latest patch is 1.013

Check the list of threads here - this has come up a few times - there are a few things yo may need to do in Win7.....Hope it still works in Win8

Patched to 1.013.80119 and no more dodgy graphics. Now to start climbing the mountainous learning curve... step one find out how to activate the brakes before atemping another landing... oops :crazy:

Craig

Edited by fallenphoenix1986