Sign in to follow this  
Gr.Viper

Would you do it?

hmm... so I must finish my broken spaceship... this rock's getting crazier and crazier every year :blink:

Would you rather they just forcibly sterilized as many men as required?

Although my tubes get tied in the near future, I don't remember being offered a car the size of a microwave.

Not even a small trinket, health insurance doesn't even cover the costs.... I feel f***ed (in a safe fertile way...).

:shok:

• Like 1

Each soul is not offered a car. "Volunteers" are entered into a "lottery." Judging by the "prizes," this project is targeted at the poor, while bank.gov corruption helps keep those men, women, and children in poverty.

Stary, it is crazy, like Strange crazy. I used to follow this stuff when I was at uni -- totally on my own though. Not ONE faculty member wanted to talk about it, nor any "conservative" or "liberal" students....except some Africans, Asians, and Latinos. I used to tutor physics (well, everything) and I met tonnes of cool souls from around the world. Minimum wage job but man was it the greatest job I ever had.

Julhelm::

Would you rather they just forcibly sterilized as many men as required?

Required by....? :drinks:

No way would I get snipped for a Tata, I want to be able to make her tata's bigger :grin:

No way would I get snipped for a Tata, I want to be able to make her tata's bigger :grin:

:drinks: Good one! Tata's always have to come in pairs!

I would...now that I'm done having kids...

Actually, I think is a good idea. If you don't plan on EVER having kids, or have had as many as you plan to, why not?

At least you might win something...

FC