Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Where are you going for the 4th

Hmmm tough one. Let’s see As usual I have booked my favorite room in my house the bedroom suite. When I wake up I will go to the bathroom, then I will go downstairs to see if there is any coffee grounds left. If yes make some coffee if no a nice glass of water. Then I will go to the bathroom again to take a shower (closest thing I am able to do on being by the water). Then I will go downstairs again and sit on the couch and turn the TV on to see what everyone else is doing. Around lunch I will go to my favorite restaurant El Refrigerator to see what cook Monsieur DE'Leftovers has prepared. The I will go back to the couch (yes I have reservations)..Later one more trip to my favorite restaurant and to finish this glorious day.. I will go back upstairs to my suite for some good ol shuteye and more dreams of wining the lottery.. Another exciting vacation for the books and I again I forgot to take picture......Boy times are tough. But have to keep that humor up I salute :salute: all who are dealing with these isues also

I hear ya. I will stay in and around town, since going a scant few miles to the east places me squarely in the teeth of the annual Benny invasion, and even the local State parks get overun.

My nephew is coming into town. He's 12. And they just allowed Arizona to have fireworks again. I think ya'll know where I'm going with this...........

Working overtime. But I'll have the night off so maybe I'll go to Coeur d'Alene and watch the fireworks.

Going to the Columbus Zoo with my mother Saturday, on Sunday we are having dinner with few of step-dad's family.

Falcon

My missus and I will be in Derry City, where in that part of my native Island the July parades have a TOTALLY different meaning

My wife and I work for a hospital and she has to work the 4th and I'm on call, as usual, so it's stay home and watch the inbreds next door set fire to themselves. Hell, it's cheap, fun and they never disappoint.

Hey veltro, i hear ya too. can't do anything but stay home and work due to unemployment. Just will watch fireworks on TV, watch the Star wars trilogy marathon and maybe raiders, play with my pet and walk around the hood. Simple but effective in these times.

Forgot to mention dinner, maybe a small order of Chinese food, probably Beef or Pork and msuhrooms. Not healthy but hey, I gotta cheat and live.

My wife and I work for a hospital and she has to work the 4th and I'm on call, as usual, so it's stay home and watch the inbreds next door set fire to themselves. Hell, it's cheap, fun and they never disappoint.

My friend its a shame you don't live in Ohio so we could go to the USAF museum for bit and watch some anime. Sounds fun eh?:)

Falcon

PS. Thought of something else, going to the range and shred some paper ;).

I will be going to visit the in-laws on the other side of the block for BBQ and watching the stadium a few miles off launch fireworks. Same as every other 4th, pretty much.

Staying home and cooking meat on the BBQ!