Sign in to follow this  

23 MB, 5,99$

That was quick!

However, I feel the price was a little hefty for anybody who owns Israel and easily can add the Shakak cockpit to the IIIC. Good for everybody else tought, and nice to see a AI plane flyable as DLC.

Edited by JonathanRL

What's the logic for TW's pricing of DLC? It's all different for each plane. Is it effort? Popularity?

if it's not moon phase...

I think it's work involved, simple as that. Compared to other custom planes for FS, X-plane etc it is cheap. And you can actually wage war with those

Well, it´s great that TK makes this.

But this bird is not in my interest (as the A-4G & Hunter NL).

A Mirage IIIS would be great....

Well, don't get me wrong but having the Shahak and the fabulous skins of ludo I already have a complete Mirage IIIC.

I mean, I would have expected a new plane and not some skins and INI edits to make a plane flyable. Cockpit and 3d models are already done.

Not a bad idea the DLC aircrafts but I will wait for something more tasty. :grin:

thinking about it, given today's 4th of July -why not some USAF/USN bird? Like errr... Skyraiders with custom pits?:grin:

I think TK could be probing us with the pricing.

Well, don't get me wrong but having the Shahak and the fabulous skins of ludo I already have a complete Mirage IIIC.

I mean, I would have expected a new plane and not some skins and INI edits to make a plane flyable. Cockpit and 3d models are already done.

Agree here

F-104 would be a success given all the fans here. Even with the older cockpit. Why was it removed from series2 anyway?

F-104 would be a success given all the fans here. Even with the older cockpit. Why was it removed from series2 anyway?

True, they could just re-texture it with new SF2 style, the pit itself was and still is of quite a high quality...

Why was it removed from series2 anyway?

I´m not sure, but I think it was something with the coyright from Lockheed....

right... shame

thinking about it, given today's 4th of July -why not some USAF/USN bird? Like errr... Skyraiders with custom pits?:grin:

yeah commented on that with my last nights post in the screenshot thread!

yeah commented on that with my last nights post in the screenshot thread!

in fact I have both all Razbam's Skyraiders and Mig Alley one, so that would be too much :smile:

Well, took the plunge. like her though. But yeah, i'd like to see this A-4 variant for Argentina. Post-war

After the war, Argentine Air Force A-4Ps and A-4Cs survivors were upgraded under the Halcon program with 30 mm (1.2 in) DEFA cannons, air-to-air missiles, and other minor details, and merged into the 5th Air Brigade. All of these were withdrawn from service in 1999.

or this one:

A-4Y: Provisional designation for A-4Ms modified with the ARBS. Designation never adopted by the US Navy or Marine Corps

• Like 1

Guest Pfunk

Full review incoming at SimHQ. Short version. Get it. More than worth the price of admission. I'll say more on why a little later. Normally, I'm not a fan of rehashing old content and slapping a new price tag on it. I think you get a little more than just a few little things in this case.

I think I have an idea where you are going with your review too Pfunk! Looking forward to reading it.

To all, TK is still messing around with this DLC idea, yes we are the testers too, with our money. However, how positively we respond will in turn generate other types of aircraft. So we can support him, provide good feedback on how all is working. I just bought it too. I am sure once he gets this going to the way he likes it we will see some great surprises.

Always good to get new stuff, but has anyone else seen this? :blink:

post-22093-0-06112300-1309797480.jpg

hmm.. interesting Pfunk -looking forward to read the review!

Now you and Dave, guys you got me thinking.

And yes, positive feedback in very very important at the moment. For good of mankind. Or just us TW aficionados :salute:

Guest Pfunk

This happens when you try to load up the RP/FT thingies the French were so fond of?

Those things would have scared the living hell out of me as a Mirage pilot. Lemme check.

EDIT: I don't even see those things in my loadout screen. Did those come with that and what the heck are they called?

Edited by Pfunk

I had this when I intalled the DLC to my Nato Fighters 4+ mod install. I had to remove the Mirage3c from NF4+, install DLC it to other clean install, and copy/move the Mirage3c folder back. Now by default shows clean without the RP/FTs

The idea with the DLC shop is not bad, but honestly the planes TK offers i can do myself in a few minutes. In case of MirageIIIC i had done it last year. I had taken the bird from WOI and put it into WOE, gave it a french skin and it looks very similar to TK's french MirageIIIC he offered.

If he would offer a MirageIIIE or a MirageF1 or a F-5 Tiger or a F-86 Sabre or a MiG i would buy this birds with pleasure, but not the 3 he had done till now.