Sign in to follow this  
Flakvierling

Your best mods for First Eagles?

What is the best mods/add-ons for First Eagles you have? The mods/add-ons that makes you can't play FE without it. Please suggest me. I'm new in this simulations.:grin:

while there are so many excellent aircraft and skins out I would put jan Tuma's terrain update at the top of my list. Once you fly over it you don't want to go back to the original stuff.

• Like 1

Browse the fine products developped by Capun's team. You will need to register, and conform their restrictions about downloading. There are many planes you really can't go without, like the Brisfit, the DH4, and the Pfalz D.III, and some interesting few used planes (I can't live now without their SS D.III).

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/Skunworks1.html

I love Jan Tuma's terrain.. I've just download it and I can't play FE without it now! :clapping: . Although I can't play it on high settings. (My graphics card FX 5500) I'm only play it on medium :boredom:

Browse the fine products developped by Capun's team. You will need to register, and conform their restrictions about downloading. There are many planes you really can't go without, like the Brisfit, the DH4, and the Pfalz D.III, and some interesting few used planes (I can't live now without their SS D.III).

http://cplengineerin...Skunworks1.html

How to register on it? Why when i clicking download button it shows :

HTML Error Code 401

Unauthorized Access

File dowload is password protected

:this: