Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

The Illustrated BOC News, July 4, 2011

This is fantastic! Nice look and the stories are riveting to say the least - nice carp! :good:

Contact - clear! :salute:

what a hoot...........inspired lunacy!

what a hoot...........inspired lunacy!

Exactly so, and 'inspired lunacy', so ably demonstrated above by our President, should be tantamount to a second motto for the BOC. That said I think yon broadsheet may want of a beer advert or two, mind.

Ooo, adverts. Good idea Dej! Consider it done. :grin:

I'm looking forward to more of these Forum Newsletters! Tip-Top!

Lou, I was trying to eat my cake with a fork, but it kept falling off from all the giggling!

Well done, Sir!

Hey, and as for adverts - if anyone has hardware for OFF-flying, which he wants to

give away or for little money: why not write an advert?

Hey, and as for adverts - if anyone has hardware for OFF-flying, which he wants to

give away or for little money: why not write an advert?

Splendidly practical idea, mon brave, dangerously close to sensible though... be careful :grin:

Tell you what else too, a chap wouldn't be safe with that pose in a leather suit these days!

Edited by Dej

Tell you what else too, a chap wouldn't be safe with that pose in a leather suit these days!

...dingelingeling! :rofl:

Is that the "tickle" pose? Flying Ace is an off brand of brew. Many of the brews have their origins in southern Australia. One brown ale was all England but for the water. Thanks for inclusion in our Barmy rag.

Which is precisely why that advert made it into the paper. :grin:

Also, as noted by RC, I am wondering what that chap's intentions might be with that pointer on his left hand.

And RIckitycrate, best be ready for the orders to start pouring in for cases of your 'Dark Victory' ale.

Also Olham, crackerjack idea Sir about actual ads placed by fellow OFFers who might have a flying item for sale, (just so long as it's not a SIDCOT suit).

Well, if it was an original Sidcot suit, you'd forced to buy it. Right, Lou? :grin:

Depends on where it had been Hasse Wind. But yes, I probably would be forced to buy it. :biggrin:

This is a great addition to an already great community!

I love the idea of an OFF digest - it then saves me having to read all these rubbish threads.

LMFAO!....Excellent stuff!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My mum will be so proud!

Pop said I would never get my name in the paper--well, other than for the, ah, "incident" with the farmer's daughter. Well, hah, I say!

P.S. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong with my Barmy medal in my sig. Hmmm.

I was having the exact same problem with my sig Herr Prop-Wasche.

What to do is forget about an image in your own gallery, and link the URL with the logo in somebody elses. (My logo is one of Lou's). And when you enter the URL text, - don't. Just drag the pic into your signature box.

I don't know why you should be having problems, but I was just the same and that's the workaround I'm using.

But your badge is also still not visible, Flyby.