Sign in to follow this  
ShadowXP

Shaking/turbulence

This may be a rather silly question, but I'll ask it anyway:

In the Demo-version and in some of the videos posted on various forums/sites, I've seen that the camera shakes/shudders as if the aircraft is affected by turbulence. It's especially noticeable when pulling a few G's.

Somehow I can't seem to get the same when I'm flying, and was wondering if there was a way to enable this. Haven't found a setting for it as far as I can see, and it looks rather silly that there's no buffeting/turbulence on the aircraft while pulling G's or in low level/high speed flight.

A quick reply ... there is a key to turn the shake on ..sorry i dont know what it is off hand and i am running out the door.

Maybe someone else knows it off hand, otherwise i will look for it later.

Thanks =) I've searched through the options and the keycard, but couldn't find it. It might just be me being blind, though...

Thanks =) I've searched through the options and the keycard, but couldn't find it. It might just be me being blind, though...

Go to F2 view and then press Shift-J