Sign in to follow this  
deanklef

problem with Wings over Russia Mod

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there has this problem . When running the " Wings over Russia" addon. I start the game and select mission and go to loadout and when I hit the flight button the game crashes to the desktop.I have reinstalled this addon three times over a clean install of" Wings over Europe" patched to 2008, and have had the same results. Anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks

Deanklef

Hi Dean,

You might have more luck posting on the WoR website for assistance.

I haven't had this problem with my install, so all I can suggest is you go over the installation instructions to the letter and take it one step at a time.

Cheers,

Baltika

Were is the WOR websight? Also I had no trouble installing the new WOA mod ,worked perfect first time.

Thanks,

Deanklef

Hi Dean,

You might have more luck posting on the WoR website for assistance.

I haven't had this problem with my install, so all I can suggest is you go over the installation instructions to the letter and take it one step at a time.

Cheers,

Baltika

Were is the WOR websight?

There is a forum where you downloaded the WoR/WoA packages, you'll likely get more help with the DAT mods there.