Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Hey Daddyairplanes

Here is what I was talking about for a complete BLK 10 conversion. I imported it to Gen 2 from Gen 1....with Crusaders help.....

img00011.JPG

skins.jpg

This all the skins I did for it for USAF, ANG and USAFR

sweet! :yikes: funny you shold mention that. with storms moving thru NC i spent the evening placing decals on Sundowners USAF skin and getting the tail situated. my first focus is early operators from the get go til around 89 or 91.

ignore the Seymour Johnson codes. i'm using the stock Eagle squadron decals for my initial template before changin it all to Viper units. #042 happened to be the one i picked as i got it situated (tho makes fer a hell offa what if) think i got it there just gotta color it (same as wing or dark insignia? hmmmm...) what do you think? next step is a lotta time on f-16.net

damn matchin up a lil closer with yours i got some more movin round to do. wheres the friggin sigh smiley? :grin:

Edited by daddyairplanes

Looking good man.

for S & Gs, have you tried using the Netz avionics in with the old Team Viper birds? Seems to work pretty good with the Blk15 cockpit on the Paki version

just a thought -- as none of the old hud stuff is working for me, even after updating the avionics and cockpit inis to use SF2 materials

• Dislike 1

for S & Gs, have you tried using the Netz avionics in with the old Team Viper birds? Seems to work pretty good with the Blk15 cockpit on the Paki version

just a thought -- as none of the old hud stuff is working for me, even after updating the avionics and cockpit inis to use SF2 materials

Im using Gen 2 pit for it with modified avionics by Crusader.......