AGM-65 Pack

this is a update-pack of AGM-65 missiles some of it was part of the NATO fighters some are new

to install simply drop them in to your weapons folder and let overwrite if ask to

the LAU-88A launcher is only includet for the missiles with a weight above 215kg (AGM-65E/F/G) so they will be mounted properly :grin:

ravenclaw_007

Awesome stuff ravenclaw!!!! Thank you.

if someone could give me a picture of the nose section from the AGM-65H and AGM-65K i would make them as well , im not sure if the CCD-Seeker looks like the one on the AGM-65B if so i just make a new skin

I did a Google search and the H/K looks like the 3rd Maverick down on the left side of your picture. Thank you for the missile pack.

HIH

-S

I did a Google search and the H/K looks like the 3rd Maverick down on the left side of your picture. Thank you for the missile pack.

HIH

-S

yes i did find one picture that looks the same as the one you mention but i´m not sure if this picture was mislabeled i did find some low res pictures from ramstein-AB and there the AGM-65H looks like the B-version

dont we have somebody who is actualy working with this missiles ???

Beautiful work though...