Sign in to follow this  
amariani

Notice anything wierd?

lack of proper transition tiles, maybe?

I was looking through all the tiles, and it's definatily missing a good number of transitions

looks like scene culling rather than tiling problem? This terrain NEVER worked ok in my case, don't know why, both stand alone or as part of Op. Hydra modpack, allways causes CTDs or freezes :bad:

Looks like the langoliers have been there already. If i were you i would fly away as fast as i could before they catch you.

Looks like the langoliers have been there already. If i were you i would fly away as fast as i could before they catch you.

same here :(((

It's because of flightengine.ini in OPN Hydra mod. Just don't put it to your flight folder and you will be OK. I had the same issue until I deleted this file.

Edited by wishmaster1110

It's because of flightengine.ini in OPN Hydra mod. Just don't put it to your flight folder and you will be OK. I had the same issue until I deleted this file.

Did you delete it or just put it somewhere else?

hmmm....I just drpped the terrain into my 'all is everything' mods folder, and it worked. It just lacks all the terrain details (read: targeting) that we're so used to.

I wonder what he did to the flight engine ini ... have too look. My gut suspicion is the world border statement was moved too far out, and those regions are untiled. My maps are tiled right to edges.

edit: yes, the border was expaned to 25.0000.

without the coordinates of where that screenie was shot, hard to tell

I deleted the file. Works fine :cool:

Flightengine.ini trick worked...thanks dude!