Sign in to follow this  
FLOGGER23

A possible new guns mod.

I want to say that i`m a sound freak, now, that said, if i want to release a pack containing all possible guns i have, just editing the sounds to make more ingame variety, can i use the complete soundlist.ini extracted, or just the lines to be added as instructions in the readme? i want to share all the guns sounds i have with the community, they are sounds i`ve collected here, there and everywhere, to add more realism to the game, so please advice, i could upload it during the weekend.

TIA

Any "ini" file, when suitably edited, becomes a "mod", so yes, feel free to upload it. I would also include the edited soundlist.ini, as well as a text file (with the necessary data) for those who wish to pick and choose.

Good, will do it that way, i used some of your sounds BTW, so i will credit you, it`s still halfway , so it will be ready during the weekend.