Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

New Site Layout in progress

As you have probably already noticed, the site layout made a step in the right direction yesterday, with the first phase in progress now. I still have much to do and there are more graphic and color changes in store over the coming few weeks. So for the time being we are "Under Construction".

The goal for me is to get a lot more focus on our content, not only the news but our Reviews/Previews, something you will see a lot more of over the coming weeks and months. I want the front page to give you a clear concise picture of what's new at Biohaz, but not get too cluttered or busy. It's a fine line to walk, but we hope we'll get it right. :biggrin:

And yes, the forum colors/layout will be changed to match the site once we get it nailed down. I know a lot of you are not fans of the current colors...

If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM. While there's no way we can make everyone happy, I'll be happy to hear any comments on the redesign you might have.

Lookin good MJ! I like the layout, it's probably the cleanest I've seen so far on the site. Very nice! If I've got any gripe (and you know I always do :tomato: ), I'd still like to see the links open in a new window. But that's it, I swear :slow: Great job!