Sign in to follow this  
Guest John117

Weapons Problem

Guest John117

Hi.I'm a newbie and I am currently using WOE without any updates and patches.I just recently installed the Mirage Factory F-4G pack.After downsizing the texture files,the aircraft worked fine.However,none of the weapons in the newly made weapons folder(inside the objects folder) appeared.I used the weapons editor to make a modified .ini and .dat files for the weapons.The files were placed in the weapons folder and I started the game.Suddenly,an error message appeared.After the files(weapondata.ini and weapondata.dat) were removed from the weapons folder,the game worked fine.Im really confused...What am I doing wrong?When using the weapons editor,I followed the exact same procedure as explained in the Weapons editor tutorial thread.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

John

1. You need the exact and correct Weapons Editor for the patch version of your game.

2. Any reason you are not on the 2008 patch?

Guest John117

I am not on the 2008 patch as I just started the game.However I will install it.Anyway, how many versions of the weapons editor are there and which one will i require for this patch?

Guest John117

Thanks for the help! Patch has has been installed and is functioning properly.