Sign in to follow this  
ace888

Using .BMP to form .PSD Templates?

To all,

I was thinking... would it be possible to use the .bmp and make a nice .psd templates out of it? I am thinking that this is possibe?

Using the detail information on the .bmp that is being use and make several layers of what ever specific work and then save it as .psd?

Any input would be great.

Ace888

How do you think we do it?? :lol: How else are we creating layered templates for the stock birds, when none exist? Like all the ones I've & others have done (Mustang, MirageIII, C-47, etc)

this post might be of some assistance:

http://combatace.com/topic/66071-polish-mig-29/page__view__findpost__p__507765

wrench

kevin stein

Whola...

I am light years behind and have caught up a little bit... Thanks for the confirmation Kevin. It is going to be a hard way of making a template.

grin.gif

after you do a couple dozen, it gets easier

• Like 1

:yikes:you do backup those from time to time, right?

only when a change get made on a particular aircraft, then just that folder gets copied to the external(s). A LOT haven't been touched for some time, and there's a few seperate skin psds that are still in the various aircraft folders (on those, just minor panel/rivet redrawing -like for the Oz Mirage, for example)

a lot are also 1stGen 3w, and probably don't work anymore.

so you fly for the russian af i take it? cause you dont throw nothin away!!! :lol: