Hi Guys! I'm a fan of cold war american aircrafts and two of my favorites are the SR-71 and the XB-70. Where I can find those aircraft for wings over europe? Thanks

Daniele :yikes:

Normally, all you have to do is have a look in the Download section. All the aircraft are divided by era (WWII, Cold War, Modern etc) and by country (or in the US's case, by service). You won't be able to get the SR-71 from here AFAIK, but you can find it here:

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

However, you have to become a member of that site in order to download their wares. Doesn't take long though. :good:

Thank you. But the A-team's SR-71 works on wings over europe? :)

All of their mods should work for every game in the series. I'm pretty sure TK standardised them all with the last round of patches.

** FREE TIP **

B-70 is made for SF-2, but can be used in SF-1 but only the 002 LOD model file works in SF-1. But it works superb. You may have to take out some decals to avoid transparent fuselage. I had to. I minimize the number of decals anyways so it worked great.

Also, the giant wing tip animation has to be tweaked back to Sf-1, either 2006 or 2008 they are different tweaks for either SF-1 Patch level.

** FREE TIP **

B-70 is made for SF-2, but can be used in SF-1 but only the 002 LOD model file works in SF-1. But it works superb. You may have to take out some decals to avoid transparent fuselage. I had to. I minimize the number of decals anyways so it worked great.

Also, the giant wing tip animation has to be tweaked back to Sf-1, either 2006 or 2008 they are different tweaks for either SF-1 Patch level.

Fanstatic! If I have a problem can I ask to you?

Fanstatic! If I have a problem can I ask to you?

uh, yea, but not in PM. Only ask here in thread, so others can learn as well (...or I can learn if I get it wrong as usual...).