Sign in to follow this  
Stary

DI's F/A-18E Super Hornet form GOG and Win7?

It's for 5.99, I never owned this one, do anyone here knows if it would run in W7 32bit OS? On GOG site listed are XP and Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions)

It 'should' work...but like everything else, ymmv.

FC

FC, already testing -it does work, in 1024x768, ALT-TABing disables mouse in W7 (but it does work when you switch back to sim), also some keyboard input problems that I noticed, maybe related to me having two keyboards plugged.

Digging it, so far good for an old "classic era" title -ran over guy (catapult crew? Yellow outfit, don't remember the colour codes from C-64 Tomcat game LOL) on my first takeoff trial, ended in ocean without one engine... nice detail

edit:

manual says it was plane director :grin:

Edited by Stary

I never got to play much of that one as the default FOV was bugged and would result in CTDs galore. I gave up on it and only years later found out changing the FOV by as little as 1 degree fixed that tendency. Sigh...

I do like the DDI, UFCD implementations -something more complex than SF2 or FC2 to toy with before I'll buy DCS:A10

1024x768 is a bit ugly on my monitor but I can live with it given the 10 years of age