Can we please get an update? Or should I kill this thread due to lack of progress?

I have only limited time for modding.

Ginas are next on my to do list.

I have to rework the Portugese skins for the R.4 and implement the Cockpits.

Don't know how long it still takes.

• Like 1

Roger that. 

Couple of air bases in Iraq on the go...

Amarah...

Amarah Air Base Layout

K-1...

K-1 Air Base Layout

• Like 4

Couple of air bases in Iraq on the go...

Amarah...

K-1...

Maybe an alternative to the stock small airfield3 could be a nice thing to do as well. Just putting it out there... I'm no 3d wiz ;-)

Maybe an alternative to the stock small airfield3 could be a nice thing to do as well. Just putting it out there... I'm no 3d wiz ;-)

Certainly, I'll have a brainstorm as to what would do the job. If you have any thoughts, please do send them my way.

Certainly, I'll have a brainstorm as to what would do the job. If you have any thoughts, please do send them my way.

okido!

i'll take out my box of pencils and draw a few ideas :-)

If the request lines aee open, a dual airport/airfield facility would be nice. Rhein Main/ Frankfurt for real life, or a generic for the Desert terrain. I would be happy to help populate the commercial fates of course!

If the request lines aee open, a dual airport/airfield facility would be nice. Rhein Main/ Frankfurt for real life, or a generic for the Desert terrain. I would be happy to help populate the commercial fates of course!

Just looked up Frankfurt, hells bells that place is enormous. What time frame for the base layout were you thinking? I see it has expanded over the years on Google Earth timeline.

Whatever you please, although 80s to 90s would be the wish. Its also why i said a generic one for Dhimar as well, any of them esp RL ones will be big. Just think it would be cool if we could set it up where flights taking off could look over and see multiple airlines parked on something othrr than the transient ramp.

And if you havent seen my mods of late, esp the DC-10, i can get multiple airlines in. Just gotta get the 767 and 747 worked up for variety although the game would only park one type at a time....

Edited by daddyairplanes

Whatever you please, although 80s to 90s would be the wish. Its also why i said a generic one for Dhimar as well, any of them esp RL ones will be big. Just think it would be cool if we could set it up where flights taking off could look over and see multiple airlines parked on something othrr than the transient ramp.

And if you havent seen my mods of late, esp the DC-10, i can get multiple airlines in. Just gotta get the 767 and 747 worked up for variety although the game would only park one type at a time....

No problem, will see if I can find any information relating to base layout in the 80s/90s.

Theoretically it's possible to have more than two large aircraft types parked at the one place. This would require a dummy airfield in the same position, with additional separate parking spaces that can be for both large and small aircraft types (with this, you could have four types in total parked up.)

• Like 1

Early stages work in progress shot of MCAS Cherry Point as a request...

MCAS Cherry Point WiP Pic 1

• Like 2

No problem, will see if I can find any information relating to base layout in the 80s/90s.

Theoretically it's possible to have more than two large aircraft types parked at the one place. This would require a dummy airfield in the same position, with additional separate parking spaces that can be for both large and small aircraft types (with this, you could have four types in total parked up.)

possibilities there.......  esp if one runs one fighter type and then three airliner types  arranged around at gates.  i know there is a max wingspan for parking spaces, wonder if a min can be included in the ini

Cherry Point's looking nice btw

Ive got mig fever...

wip...PFM of East German AF..

love worn out steeds   still wip...

post-1981-0-98590800-1425166628_thumb.jpg

post-1981-0-98662100-1425166667.jpg

post-1981-0-39327100-1425166739.jpg

post-1981-0-48720800-1425166743_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Cool Russ,

btw I´m working on MiG-21SPS & 21SPS-K. Only Decal work is left for East Germany (SPS) & Germany (SPS + SPSK).

real 687 is the Number of a MiG-21MF & 463 is a MiG-21SPS-K

East Germany operates the PFM as SPS / SPS-K

MiG-21SPS (Izdeliye 94A; NATO "Fishbed-F") SPS = Sduv Pogranichnovo Sloya ("Boundary Layer Blowing") To avoid confusion with the local "MiG-21PFM" designation given to the modified MiG-21PF (izdeliye 76A), the East German air force redesignated the "real" MiG-21PFM of izdeliye 94A as "MiG-21SPS." MiG-21SPS-K (Izdeliye 94A; NATO "Fishbed-F") K = Kanone ("Cannon") East German designation for MiG-21PFM (Izd. 94A) aircraft wired for using cannon pods.    

post-911-0-27008400-1425278831_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-49135200-1425291989_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7eleven
  • Like 7

many things in the pipeline but now it's mostly Korea revisited mod -reworked, high resolution seasonal tileset accompanied by post-WW2-themed replacement ground objects (tents, barracks, misc. base objects and the likes) and optionally new effects pack

post-8911-0-36044600-1425337468_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-86219000-1425337473_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-03454700-1425338000_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-75077900-1425338007_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-17680600-1425338016_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-00349700-1425338021_thumb.jpg

post-8911-0-55019800-1425338030_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

I`ll buy that for a dollar stary ...lol

very nice...2 weeks? ha ha

• Like 1

I`ll buy that for a dollar stary ...lol

very nice...2 weeks? ha ha

ohhh that's very kind offer from you lol

more like a week if nothing interferes

• Like 1

Good looking stuff!

F-5, F-22, Gina WIP's, Veltro's stuff, all here. In an effort to keep the forums from being a pin cushion as I know you all don't like a ton of stickies. I took some of the oldest one and merged them with the WIP thread. I hope that is satisfactory.  

K-1 Air Base done.

K-1 Air Base

• Like 1

K-1 Air Base done.

The small airbase you got wip would fit superb in a mod I´m working on Jim. ;-)

Edited by 7eleven

and would be a great place for some Mississippi boys to land....

post-43212-0-50570100-1426084980_thumb.jpg

back to work..

post-43212-0-09979500-1426084997_thumb.jpg

• Like 2