If used for carpet bombing maybe the B-42A Mixmaster should be called the B-42A Axminster....for non uk members its a brand of carpet lol...

Edited by russouk2004
  • Haha 3

Post this and start running... :pilotfly:

FXfrbuV.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spinners said:

Got enough pylons there Butch?

It carrier 4 bombs too and a central drop tank :D

1 minute ago, Stratos said:

It carrier 4 bombs too and a central drop tank :D

Just like it's Daddy then!

Hey Veltro2K, pay attention to the canopy shape. Compare with the photo. Your is too much triangular. I know it´s a WIP, but it just for a help.

F2H_on_USSEssex_elevator1951.thumb.jpeg.1fca97f4313e256d792827f04db5b5db.jpeg

• Like 2

bump maps showing the dents in the skin fine ..all spec etc is ini controlled apart from bumps...needs fm guru...sorted most of gremlins but....takes off rear wheels first ......full power pulls to side.....nose dives on full power...thats ok r\l they do that....

basically at my limit of fm work now lol.....cockpit is wip its one of starys models he donated...removed some bits changed colours a tad....need remove bars on sides (forgot that one lol...getting there til I make the proper pit...got basics started...

img00054.JPG

img00055.JPG

img00056.JPG

img00057.JPG

img00058.JPG

img00059.JPG

img00060.JPG

img00062.JPG

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Pull sorted cockpit reasonable,removed some bits that look out of place for this ...might repaint a tad as it looks too WW2.....quite happy with  it now..flies good takes off properly now...redid COG and a few alterations to the wings and engine..etc...post pics in a bit.

10 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

Pull sorted cockpit reasonable,removed some bits that look out of place for this ...might repaint a tad as it looks too WW2.....quite happy with  it now..flies good takes off properly now...redid COG and a few alterations to the wings and engine..etc...post pics in a bit.

Great Russo! :good:

Do you left original texture mapping?

If you Need some help for skinning let me know! ;-)

Mainly textures mapped as is...except where I had to move some ...IE..bottom of fuselage was mapped to a different texture so had to move it and all the layers on templates too...

it didnt have bump map ....no pit and all were horrid bmps...

skin knocked up to test templates...and make sure mapping is spot on

Image2.thumb.jpg.88d57aa496f869073dec317abab44dde.jpg

img00001.JPG

img00002.JPG

img00003.JPG

12975_1384008623.jpg

34.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 3

Looks good in RAF colors!

I don't suppose they have and F4F Wildcat and SBD Dauntless laying around??? The one's we have REALLY need replacing!!!

Looks good in RAF colors!

I agree,is why chose the skin to make and test.....  got SBD in works m8    will check if F4F is any good,IIRC there is one in the freeware packs.

ignore missaligned stuff....I set all parts with the editor to right position before importing to max...

44.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

no wildcat in freebies unless one in the 3ds files they released...will check them....