ready for mapping

img00022.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ready for the paint barn

img00023.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

while transfering my files to a larger disk drive.. was running out of space, replaced a 2 TB with a 8TB .  I found this. started over two years ago, and just gave up

np1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

maybe someone would like to take over this project ?

Swedish  Argus, : due to my old age cant remember who helped me with it  ,, if you are one of them please PM me so we can finish and release it

Edited by Veltro2k

updating and adding more details

np.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2021 at 8:07 PM, Nyghtfall said:

S-3A/B-templates for Foxmonters old model - only weathering, some details and generic markings missing yet.

even as it is, i cant help but think this is some serious gourmet shit! :lol::good:

coffee.gif.cf29dd00574b19e19df3fb0b8903dd1a.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ready for a new coat of paint..more details, new Map

np1.jpg

img00028.JPG

img00029.JPG

img00030.JPG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Any idea on how to fix those annoying lines, i got them when i created the Normal Maps

img00074.thumb.JPG.d178a21ab97a099afdf0e9e53ca0d2b4.JPGimg00073.thumb.JPG.a01d6ff4cc5945480953a985d52a3f3b.JPG

img00068.thumb.JPG.43e56880d9ce0a90605380b5b2377ec2.JPG

• Like 5

Only use .bmp for normal maps m8, any other file type seems to open up a can of worms of abnormalities.

8 hours ago, Sundowner said:

Only use .bmp for normal maps m8, any other file type seems to open up a can of worms of abnormalities.

The thing has to do with Photoshop, i have seen it creates the BMs like that before saving them...

5 hours ago, FLOGGER23 said:

The thing has to do with Photoshop, i have seen it creates the BMs like that before saving them...

Are you using guide lines in Photoshop? They are common use with templates, they usually have a cyan colour. If you export a texture file in .jpg format or anything else, guide lines are still kept as info! They are not needed and only increase overall size, and might be the issue behind what you're dealing with. I've seen tons of skins with guide lines into them and that's a bad practice; they are not visible in-game or in a simple image viewer, but reopen them with Photoshop and guide lines are there as if they were in the template. Always double check and remove them.

Edited by Menrva
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Menrva said:

Are you using guide lines in Photoshop? They are common use with templates, they usually have a cyan colour. If you export a texture file in .jpg format or anything else, guide lines are still kept as info! They are not needed and only increase overall size, and might be the issue behind what you're dealing with. I've seen tons on skins with guide lines into them and that's a bad practice; they are not visible in-game or in a simple image viewer, but reopen them with Photoshop and guide lines are there as if they were in the template. Always double check and remove them.

Thanks man, nop, not using guidelines