Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed

Patch 1.0.13 installing problem

HI Everybody

I have Falcon4.0 Allied Force game , it was working well all the time , in aday i installed new windows xp 32bit service pack3 ( always use these version of xp) and installed falcon 4.0 game and patch 1.0.13 aproblem appeared (Error can't find time/stamp) , these problem happen while installing in any drive C.D.E.F, so whats wrong ??

No idea without any information - could be that Windows is screwed - it should work fine with SP3

Where did you purchase Falcon 4 AF from?

Do you have the correct 1.013 patch? - there is a full one and a version that just updates from 1.012 to 1.013

No idea without any information - could be that Windows is screwed - it should work fine with SP3

Where did you purchase Falcon 4 AF from?

Do you have the correct 1.013 patch? - there is a full one and a version that just updates from 1.012 to 1.013

I bought the game from gamestore in my Country Egypt , about the patch i have full install 1.013 , by the way the game was working well and its my first time see these error>

Does falcon 4 AF install and work okay without the patch?

At what point do you see the error exactly?

What is the full error message?

Does falcon 4 AF install and work okay without the patch?

At what point do you see the error exactly?

What is the full error message?

Without patch the game have no error , when install patch 1.013 , it stops in 50% of installing and error massage appear say (can't find file data/stamp) , now i try install game and do update from bfopsupdate.exe .