Sign in to follow this  

Guys. i`m trying to convert the stock Tu-22 to several variants as we had in series 1, actually, converting those to SF2 Standards. Everything seem to be working, but at the time to show in the runway i have the cockpit view like you can see and the plane tends to bounce in the ground, like if it hassn´t the right balance, is there something that can be done, and can somebody help me, so i can upload them soon?

did you add this line to data ini:

CockpitCGOffset=TRUE

also, make sure the PilotPositon= in the cockpit ini is the same as in the data ini;

you may have to turn on the ShowFromCockpit=TRUE for the fuselage

using any moves in the cockpit ini?

(went through this with the Hustler last week...)

Do you know that I have still some versions of the tu-22 in the pipe ;) even a high res skin created by a CA member :drinks:

post-8289-12677891554506.jpg

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

If you let me i could use it, if you don´t mind :)

The question is what versions do you plan/have finished and how can we work together. I plan to release the K and KD version for SF2 soon, after this you can use the skin but give the ceator credits ;)

what do you say ?

I have also the U,UD and some other versions in the pipe

I`m working on the P, R, K, KD, KPD, plus a version for Ukraine, so far; the problems i`m facing are with the first 2 versions the other 3 are just fine, if we work together of course i will credit u, my friend, just let me know via PM; any help will be greatly appreciated:).

Do you use my KD for SF1 as base? I have the 3D parts nearly finished, I needed only the ini edits. Nice to see someone is working on it ;)

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Yes i`m using it, i`m working right now in the loadouts.ini, i need to work in a way to make bombings ala B-57 bombsights, for that one and the Tu-16, might take a while but i hope it`s worth it.

BTW, in your skins, have you by instance any with the various white panels? like the one below:

forguet that post, my bad..... i`m just working with some issues, like, there is no aft radar nor tail gun, but overall i`m pretty much done, i added a pilot, and i will make an Ukranian version of the KD, so both sides will have the plane, once i`m done, i will upload the files for you to test, and let me know your findings.

regards.