Sign in to follow this  

Will Third Wire be making Strike Fighters 3 in the near distant future?

Possibly with multiplayer capabilities? In love with Strike Fighters 2 just wish there was human competition and interaction.... also coop play.. HEAVEN!!

There is another game in the works not sure when though... And as far as we know it is based on the F-14 Tomcat though other details to my knowledge are sparse. I don't think it will be multiplayer though.

Tomcat will be SF2 at its core, hence its ability to merge with it.

TK has mentioned the idea of a separate non-moddable SF with MP in the future, or perhaps an add-on that is only MP (no other planes, terrains, or features, just spending money so you can play MP), but the only thing he's said for certain is no free patch for SF2 that adds it.

Woah NICE!!!!! F14 Tomcat!!! Striker Fighters 3 is already a done deal for me hahaha SOLD!!!!

If there can be a multiplayer mod or version in the future for the game that would be amazing!!!!!! I know if this is true I can get the word out with the previous squads i use to fly with in the 90's and early 2000's. And I am pretty confident that this will be a massive selling point cause Strike Fighters is a lite sim and not as diverse as Lock On, an thats been a problem for alot of gamers... Majority of them feel to intimidate to learn it or play it, they feel it requires far too much time and concentration instead of just wanting to fly and blow s**t up.

If there is a mod version for multiplayer I would be forever smiling :clapping:

Will Strike Fighters 3 have an ingame data recorder so it records all activity with a mission and once the mission is over. the mission debriefing u are able to save the replay and be later to watch the replay to see how it all went down from any perspective on the map. (eg warcraft 3 had the ability to save a replay in data form small file only a few kb sized and watch ur replay in game to watch awesome reruns of ur strategy or other players game style). Would be incredibly awesome for creating tutorials and make youtube videos.. Not to mention seeing how SEXAH!!! ur plane is in external view from all angles doing dog fights, Harrier Hovers and V/STOL and A-10 Warthog Bomb runs...

This would be an incredible feature..

The ability to record missions is something from IL2 Sturmovik that I wish SF2 had.

Without the source code there is no way to mod it to have multiplayer.

Edited by F117NightHawk