Sign in to follow this  
dtmdragon

Pakistani Air Force F-16 re paint/skin

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a good repaint of a Pakistani Air ForceF-16 that will go on the Mirage Factory F-16A BLK15 model that they wouldn’tmind uploading or sending me?

Cheers :drinks:

Dan.

post-59028-0-73455200-1310985643.jpg

I've love it for the TMF model!

the old is just about ready to go; just needs the readme finshed. Oddly enough, even though the shadow is totally f***ed, it flys pretty well in SF2!

You and me both! I’m trying to create a more accurate ‘what could have been’ New Zealand F-16 from the deal that fall through in the early 2000’s. So far I’vetaken the Mirage Factory F-16A Block 15 OCU and updated it for SF2 with some updates to the cockpit, hud and radar displays from the F-16C that’s just been released. I’ve also added a kiwi pilot and a more likely RNZAF loadout. At the moment I’m using a USAF skin with RNZAF markings but the actual aircraft New Zealand would have received were from a canned Pakistani order and were already painted in the PAF scheme. Given that the RNZAF Skyhawks switched from a multi-colour euro camo pattern to an all over green for purely financial reasons I doubt we would have repainted the F-16s for some time had we received them! lol.

http://f-16.net/f-16_users_article28.html (Scroll down to the New Zealand section.)

I've love it for the TMF model!

the old is just about ready to go; just needs the readme finshed. Oddly enough, even though the shadow is totally f***ed, it flys pretty well in SF2!

why not use a reskinned Netz, in all-over green? Using the template I made for the A-16, you want it in the medium green or the lighter green?

the above Paki uses the -15 pit it came with, and the Netz avionics ini. Works a charm, as they say!

Edited by Wrench

I actually already have an all over green skin for the mirage factory model however the RNZAF switched to an all over tactical grey for all its aircraft in the mid 2000s so I doubt green would have ever been used, but I’ll still include it as an option. What I want is it to have the PAF scheme to start off with and then switch to an all over grey latter on, which brings me to my next point- needing an all over grey for the mirage factorymodel! lol :lol:

why not use a reskinned Netz, in all-over green? Using the template I made for the A-16, you want it in the medium green or the lighter green?

the above Paki uses the -15 pit it came with, and the Netz avionics ini. Works a charm, as they say!