Sign in to follow this  
JimBeamer5

Help With Multiple Attachment Positions

Help please from you .ini gurus.

I'm trying to get the multiple "weapons" to appear externally on a model, without using a rack or similiar. The effect I'm searching for is what you get with an Internal Weapons Station (bomb bay) where you can have multiple weapons using AttachmentPosition001, AttachmentPosition002 etc.

It works with an Internal weapons station, but the "weapons" don't show unless the bomb bay doors are open. What I need is the weapons to show without having to open a bomb bay. So, internal or external, whatever works, but I'd like to use the one entry in the data.ini, rather than having to make eleven new weapons stations. (I could do that, but it's very messy).

Is it possible?

JB5

I don't think that it's possible to use the AttachmentPosition001, AttachmentPosition002 etc. for external weapon stations. So you might be stuck with either making an invisible rack (which creates other problems), or making the individual weapon stations.

Dels

Thanks for the reply Dels. It confirms my own findings and others posts I've read on the board. Not really that important, would have been something nice to have though.

JB5

Happy to help.

Dels