Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Gentle reading...

Greetings and salad dressings to you all...

Okay after my poetic outburst would it be possible to have a sticky created for such as those that want to write a prose or 3 to our gentle art of flying over the fields of Flanders... I know sometimes it is great to read some of them without having to go a searching as there ar esome great authors here... A place not for the after action reports but for those days when its too tiring to fly but when one wants to write a note etc... I know for most this is not a big thing but for some of us it is part of the experience that we have.

That is an excellent idea Slarti! I was thinking the same thing yesterday when inspired by your most recent work and it would provide the proper forum for our artistic sides to come out.

Edited by Shiloh

It is an excellent idea, and one we have tried more than once around the old place. Here is the link to the most recent attempt started by yours truly about a year ago:

The OFF Poetry Corner

See how great minds think alike. :grin:

It is an excellent idea, and one we have tried more than once around the old place. Here is the link to the most recent attempt started by yours truly about a year ago:

The OFF Poetry Corner

See how great minds think alike. :grin:

Or some could say fools never differ... either way a Sticky would be perfect as it will be the place all the budding and not so budding poets and writers could leave their own mark no matter how small or large...

I will endeavour to post some of my musing's of years gone by in The Poetry Corner from now on I have enough for awhile... :drinks: