Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

3rd Wire F-16A Netz Templates

3rd Wire F-16A Netz Templates

Layered Templates for Stock 3rdWire F-16A "Netz"

These are the PSD templates that I created from the stock bitmaps for the Netz from SF2:I.

These are NOT hi-rez, but only 1024 x 1024 maps. You can experiment with upsizing, but I personally feel that 1024 is perfect 'in middle' size, that looses no detail in game, and will keep frame rates smooth. (after all, the game engine WILL resize to fit)

Feel free to make changes, repaint -the purpose of the upload- and correct any/all errors that I may have induced. Remember, folks, I ain't Sundowner, so things won't be as pretty has his!! (Ant being the Skinning Deity)

I've left ALL my 'working' layers intacat, so there's undoubtedly a bunch of stuff you won't be needed there. Also included are templates for the pylons and drop tanks.

Enjoy!

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrench, they are beautifully done! :clapping:

Thanks for leaving all your layers intact, its going to make life so much easer.

These are going to be a great starting block for anyone wanting to skin the Netz.

Thank you again

SF

Over due... Kevin, very nicely done drinks.gif

Thank you very much Kevin!!!! :drinks: